Private server
I am not 100% sure if I can post this here sorry if not. 
So I am thinking of starting a private white listed server of which people can join, the server will be survival with people having the abilities to start shops etc. The server will be vanilla but can be debated which is why I am here to ask for your guys opinions, The server will be run on my own computer which will be on a lot, the server will be based GMT. The server should be up all day from about 8:00-11:00 but I cannot guarantee but I am thinking of paying for hosting which means the server will be up 24/7
the server will be 100% survival with no grief if caught it will be up to the person you griefed on which punishment you receive.
So I am here to ask your guys opinions if you would play or not?

So I am thinking of starting a private white listed server of which people can join, the server will be survival with people having the abilities to start shops etc. The server will be vanilla but can be debated which is why I am here to ask for your guys opinions, The server will be run on my own computer which will be on a lot, the server will be based GMT. The server should be up all day from about 8:00-11:00 but I cannot guarantee but I am thinking of paying for hosting which means the server will be up 24/7
the server will be 100% survival with no grief if caught it will be up to the person you griefed on which punishment you receive.
So I am here to ask your guys opinions if you would play or not?