WTS[H] Steam Account with COD Ghosts + Season Pass [W] Paypal $50

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[H] Steam Account with COD Ghosts + Season Pass [W] Paypal $50
Title Says it !
The reason why i am selling this is because i am focus on Studying now, and have no time to play Video Games.
I have no proof because i am not at home , i will add SS as soon as I got home from school.
I bought the game original price. I want to sell for half.
I will give the Orig Email
You will send the money as $50 as GIFT or Family. Charge Fee Free!

I will be online on Skype later.
Pm or reply on this thread including your Skype.
I will add you

Thanks.

Edit Screenshot Added ,


Added Screenshot!
I am still looking for buyer, i can provide the orig email if needed
20$? I found the $ 25 hardened edition
Quote Originally Posted by enrico90 View Post
20$? I found the $ 25 hardened edition
yeah , go for the hardened edition then wait for 3 days and you cannot log in
Bump Still up and Available
Bump !!! Still Selling..
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?