Help with the Trainer Making Kit

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Help with the Trainer Making Kit
I'm having the problem with the debugin and the saving part to make it an actual program(becuz im trying this hack out and need to know if it works.)

This is a help problem from the "Trainer Maker Kit Download and Guide!" So if anyone knows how to finish it reply or PM me.
Try posting under the Traning maker kit post.

Thanks for coming here though.
I cant help you with this one, but some one else might be able to.
what are u trying to make a trainer?
Quote Originally Posted by Banned4life View Post
what are u trying to make a trainer?
I consider this 'hover hack i did wit CE works but I don't want to redo it everytime
hmm just make like a .ct so u just have to open it when u play CA
Try posting in tutorials
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us