SmileHelp with my Trainer...

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Help with my Trainer...
Alright you all are probably sick of my "Help" topics. But I'm stumped on something which probably has a simple solution. I'm trying to find the value of the "0" for instant respawn...
I'm using this method to find it...
Code:
Reading address value
Now if we want to see what value some address contain you need to read it and then decide how to use the value.
For exmple we will take the Stamina address 007D9120.
Make another button the name will be "Command2".
From General tab take "TextBox" and make a textbox on your form next to the Command2 button, it will be "Text1".
Double click on Command2 and write:
Code:

Dim Value1 As Long Call ReadALong("WarRock", &H7D9120, Value1) Text1.Text = Value1

This code will take the 007D9120 value and will put it into "Value1" that we state him with "Dim" and then "Text1" will get the "Value1" value, so we will see it on screen.
Run the program and you will see that when your stamina is full the value is 1120403456, so we will need to freeze this value in order to get Unlimited Stamina.
FULL Credit to TheRedEye for that, it's from his tutorial, I just wanted to make sure you guys knew what I was talking about... Anyway...

I'm using these Addresses...
Code:
00B1EE40 & 00DEB290
How would I go about adding multiple addresses to the method I mentioned above to find the value? I have tried to do a few but everytime my TextBox comes out with the value of "0" which isn't working in my Instant Spawn...

Here's the code I'm using for my Instant Spawn, I'm guessing there's a few problems with it but it always compiles fine...
Code:
Private Sub Timer3_Timer()
Call WriteALong("WarRock", &HB1EE40, 0)
Call WriteALong("WarRock", &HDEB290, 0)
End Sub
And my "On" button...
Code:
Private Sub Command4_Click()
Timer3.Interval = 1
End Sub
Thanks... Again... for your help
You dont need to have 2 addresses, just use one for the instant spawn with the value at 0

like so:

Code:
Private Sub Timer3_Timer()
Call WriteAlong("WarRock", &HDEB290, 0)
End Sub
And your On button :

Code:
Private Sub Command1_Click()
Timer3.Interval = 1
End Sub
Your off button :

Code:
Private Sub Command1_Click()
Timer3.Interval = 0
End Sub
Thanks for trying Jetal, but that's not working either
have u set a timer?
what my instaspawn dose is freeze where ever the countdown currently is so u could actualy use it to never spawn or to insta spawn lol still dont know how i did it though? Back to topic use a timer if that dosent work im sure msword can help u when i start the classes
Is this what you mean by a timer?

Code:
Private Sub Timer3_Timer()
Call WriteALong("WarRock", &HDEB290, 0)
End Sub
I'm guessing that the addresses are wrong?
no further help =/
Hold on a second tolb, im checking to see if what i just made is working.
nvm there right
The address is wrong tolb... I just tested it,

The timer should be :

Code:
Private Sub Timer5_Timer()
Call WriteALong("WarRock", &HDED290, 0)
End Sub
The address is not 00DEB290 its 00DED290

with the on and off buttons as you had them before with interval 1 for on and interval 0 for off...

Change Timer5 to which ever timer number your using thats my timer number.
I owe ya big time thanks alot, works very nicely
No problem mate
Such a simple solution for such a large problem for you huh? lol
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us