[Here-->]Project Void Applications[<--Here]

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by J777 View Post
The sign up works fine. It creates the account even though you can't get to the next page.
thats true, but i dont know about the different pass thing
i tried 5 times registering and works
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
Its not exactly YOUR files xD
Its just pEATL with some color changes

Make sure your passwords are correct
I'm 99.99% sure the register works
I was not reffering to you Darakath.
I was reffering to Project X Owner, leecher.
Can you help me when i login it says password the username and password did not match My name in the game is Reborn and im 100% sure my password is right
and i cant register another account cuz if i do its says this ip adress is allready in use
Yeah, I got the EXACT problem as Raybaze. Even if it didn't take me to the other page, when I try logging in it says invalid credentials and when I try to make another account it says the ip is already in use. :/
Quote Originally Posted by imatrythis View Post
Yeah, I got the EXACT problem as Raybaze. Even if it didn't take me to the other page, when I try logging in it says invalid credentials and when I try to make another account it says the ip is already in use. :/
Quote Originally Posted by raybaze View Post
Can you help me when i login it says password the username and password did not match My name in the game is Reborn and im 100% sure my password is right
plz post screenshot
Quote Originally Posted by raybaze View Post
and i cant register another account cuz if i do its says this ip adress is allready in use
you arent supposed to make another accounts o_O
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
plz post screenshot

you arent supposed to make another accounts o_O
Screenshot by Lightshot

Here is the screenshot above. I know that the information is 100% accurate, yet it doesn't work for me. Hopefully you can find a solution for me, thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by imatrythis View Post
Screenshot by Lightshot

Here is the screenshot above. I know that the information is 100% accurate, yet it doesn't work for me. Hopefully you can find a solution for me, thanks!
ok I see the problem
it would be fixed soon!
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
ok I see the problem
it would be fixed soon!
Mmk, thank you sir.
Your name(IGN/Real Name):Alan/Cokethekid
Your age(Won't affect anything, just wanna know):16
Position you are applying for:Mod
Why you think you should have this position:Well. i cant help people with there in gamer problems i have allot of experience from AQ.
Hours available:7 hours week days, 12 hours week ends
Your Skype(Optional): i Currently don't have Skype, but i can get it.
Quote Originally Posted by codfreek View Post
Your name(IGN/Real Name):Alan/Cokethekid
Your age(Won't affect anything, just wanna know):16
Position you are applying for:Mod
Why you think you should have this position:Well. i cant help people with there in gamer problems i have allot of experience from AQ.
Hours available:7 hours week days, 12 hours week ends
Your Skype(Optional): i Currently don't have Skype, but i can get it.
plz read the last sentence in the first post
Your name(IGN/Real Name): Dope/Adrian
Your age(Won't affect anything, just wanna know):12
Position you are applying for: Mod Or Player Support
Why you think you should have this position:I have experienced being mod at other PS but I think I want to be a good player support right now.
Hours available: After with school 3-4 hours
Your Skype(Optional)on't have one
Your name(IGN/Real Name):Raj214/John Mark
Your age(Won't affect anything, just wanna know):16
Position you are applying for:Mod
Why you think you should have this position:Im Awesome!
Hours available:12p.m.- 4 p.m. Monday to Friday GMT + 8.00
Your Skype(Optional):
Your name(IGN/Real Name):Theviking39/theman123-real namein game/Devan
Your age(Won't affect anything, just wanna know):14
Position you are applying for:mod
Why you think you should have this position:Because ive plays private servers and aqw for so long since they came out and Im Awesome!
Hours available: prob 12 p.m. - 6 p.m. or 8p.m. eastern time
Your name(IGN/Real Name): Darkblitz/Francis Earl Amit
Your age(Won't affect anything, just wanna know): 16
Position you are applying for: Mod ( Modertator )
Why you think you should have this position: I think i'm responsible to that Position, because i have the Ability to teach or to Guide players about the Game. I hope you keep me up!
Hours available: 3-4 Hours
Your Skype(Optional): Undifined
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us