[Here-->]Project Void Applications[<--Here]

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
[Here-->]Project Void Applications[<--Here]
Post your applications like this:

Available Positions:
  • Flash Designer
  • Mod
  • Player Support




Code:
Your name(IGN/Real Name):
Your age(Won't affect anything, just wanna know):
Position you are applying for:
Why you think you should have this position:
Hours available:
Your Skype(Optional):
If I thank you then you get the position.

Link to game:
Home|Project Void OR Home|Project Void

Edit:If you have 100 posts or less in MPGH, you have to be over lvl 100 ingame to be considered.
Your name: Thunder (aka bby master)
Your age: 15
Position you are applying for: Mod
Why you think you should have this position: Because I'm awesome.
Hours available: 3pm - 11pm pacific time
Your Skype: AqworldThunder
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Your name: Thunder (aka bby master)
Your age: 15
Position you are applying for: Mod
Why you think you should have this position: Because I'm awesome.
Hours available: 3pm - 11pm pacific time
Your Skype: AqworldThunder
your modship is gurranteed, master bby
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
Post your applications like this:

Available Positions:
  • Flash Designer
  • Mod
  • Player Support




Code:
Your name(IGN/Real Name):
Your age(Won't affect anything, just wanna know):
Position you are applying for:
Why you think you should have this position:
Hours available:
Your Skype(Optional):
If I thank you then you get the position.

Link to game:
Home|Project Void OR Home|Project Void

Edit:If you have 100 posts or less in MPGH, you have to be over lvl 100 ingame to be considered.
Your name(IGN/Real Name):Little Tight Teen(Please unban :c)
Your age(Won't affect anything, just wanna know):14
Position you are applying for:Player Support
Why you think you should have this position:I am on enough to make the game more enjoyable and fun for others.
Hours available:4 hours a day on school days, 7 on weekend.
Your Skype(Optional):Ghetto Nerf Gun
Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
I am on all the time
Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
3 minutes a day
Don't lie..
Your name(IGN/Real Name): aq void: davko123 and my real name David
Your age(Won't affect anything, just wanna know):15
Position you are applying for:Player Support
Why you think you should have this position:I make youtube tutorials i love helping people
Hours available:14:30-17:00-18:30-21:00 Europe time
Your Skype(Optional):ReTnOm
Your Private server files had been already leeched by my friends like you posted in your PS that will result in a BAN! LoL
Your name(IGN/Real Name): IGN-(not yet registered) Real Name- Robin Singh
Your age(Won't affect anything, just wanna know): 18
Position you are applying for: Mod/ Player Support
Why you think you should have this position: Because i Operated my ps for 2 year {Demon's Portal PS}And i know how to support players, i know how to add items in PS, i know how to make CMS.
Hours available: 1-2 HRS When Saturday Sunday {30 mins to 1 hr if class days}
Your Skype(Optional): xrazz.zergon






Now See My Application!
Quote Originally Posted by ProjectXOwner View Post
Your name(IGN/Real Name): IGN-(not yet registered) Real Name- Robin Singh
Your age(Won't affect anything, just wanna know): 18
Position you are applying for: Mod/ Player Support
Why you think you should have this position: Because i Operated my ps for 2 year {Demon's Portal PS}And i know how to support players, i know how to add items in PS, i know how to make CMS.
Hours available: 1-2 HRS When Saturday Sunday {30 mins to 1 hr if class days}
Your Skype(Optional): xrazz.zergon






Now See My Application!
You apply saying that you have operated your PS for 2 years, yet you post
Quote Originally Posted by ProjectXOwner View Post
hey Guys Just Wondering if some of you can teach me how to Make Private Server non hamachi? i tried before but still wont work!!! Any of your help would be appreciated my Skype is : xrazz.zergon
Quote Originally Posted by ProjectXOwner View Post
Your Private server files had been already leeched by my friends like you posted in your PS that will result in a BAN! LoL
i dont care :v
Quote Originally Posted by ProjectXOwner View Post
Your name(IGN/Real Name): IGN-(not yet registered) Real Name- Robin Singh
Your age(Won't affect anything, just wanna know): 18
Position you are applying for: Mod/ Player Support
Why you think you should have this position: Because i Operated my ps for 2 year {Demon's Portal PS}And i know how to support players, i know how to add items in PS, i know how to make CMS.
Hours available: 1-2 HRS When Saturday Sunday {30 mins to 1 hr if class days}
Your Skype(Optional): xrazz.zergon






Now See My Application!
You know how to make CMS? So why did you leech my files? If you know how to make CMS?
Quote Originally Posted by Jambokill View Post
You know how to make CMS? So why did you leech my files? If you know how to make CMS?
Its not exactly YOUR files xD
Its just pEATL with some color changes
Quote Originally Posted by imatrythis View Post
Sorry for bothering, but I have a problem signing up? Every time I try to sign up, the error "Passwords did not match" keeps appearing. I'd appreciate it if you could fix this, thanks.
Make sure your passwords are correct
I'm 99.99% sure the register works
Make sure your passwords are correct
I'm 99.99% sure the register works[/QUOTE]

I'm 100% sure it's the correct password. :/ I even copied and pasted the password to make sure they're EXACT, but nothing. :/ I'd love a solution. c:
Your name(IGN/Real Name): Jacob Meapton.
Your age(Won't affect anything, just wanna know): 15 I'm about to be 16 though.
Position you are applying for: Moderator.
Why you think you should have this position: Because I am experience with host private servers and being a moderator and I also have a bunch of time on my hands. I am also homeschooled so I can help out any time.
Hours available: Most the day after I am finished with school. 4-6 hours.
Your Skype(Optional): trickycharms.
Sorry for bothering, but I have a problem signing up? Every time I try to sign up, the error "Passwords did not match" keeps appearing. I'd appreciate it if you could fix this, thanks.
The sign up works fine. It creates the account even though you can't get to the next page.
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?