QuestionWhich Manga Should I read?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Which Manga Should I read?
I've read most of the popular manga's and wondering what else I should read.
I'm interested in Action & Adventure kind of stuff.
What manga's have you already read? ^-^

But the one i really enjoyed was Angel Beats, Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin, Death Note, Fairy Tail, One Piece, Naruto,
Full Metal Alchemist and Bleach, all of them are quite popular so i guess you already read them. But if not you should check them out!
Quote Originally Posted by osamabmohd1 View Post
I've read most of the popular manga's and wondering what else I should read.
I'm interested in Action & Adventure kind of stuff.
Akumetsu
Shamo
Vagabond
Eden: It's an Endless World!
Ichi the Killer
Try: Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer
Magi: The Laybirth of Magic! Great manga+anime
Quote Originally Posted by osamabmohd1 View Post
I've read most of the popular manga's and wondering what else I should read.
I'm interested in Action & Adventure kind of stuff.
The breaker and then the breaker;new waves.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


The breaker and then the breaker;new waves.
Love that manga to bad on break for 2 weeks
More mangas
maken-ki < ecchi but has awesome story line as well as action fight scenes
Psyren < great manga to bad its over could of season2 it
Mirai nikki Also a complete manga but still awesome
Big order by the same author as mirai nikki

Also mangas i dont recommend Attack on titans. The anime is good but the manga has become dry as fk. Its currently on 53 chapters but after 43 it started getting boring. Im on 51
Thanks guys. Now I won't have to go through 100s of mangas looking for good ones
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?