ExclamationNew Working Pub Hack

Posts 46–60 of 216 · Page 4 of 15
Quote Originally Posted by -Devil- View Post
um...,what's ur point and which options didn't worked? and this isn't the onehack and i never heard of "theonehack"
and if you can edit the name and crap that only takes 3 mins to do how come you didn't take an extra 9 mins to remove the speed hack and the other non working functions and change the body of the menu? it would of only took an easy 30 mins. Then the hack would of been sweet but it's still just someone else's coding.
Quote Originally Posted by Chester Bennington View Post
dude this isnt theones hack, the one i edited is theones
Uhm if your gonna come interrupting other peoples conversations could you be more specific ? The one I edited is theones?? ??
LOL...you are a little nub. this hack is from D-X-T.

you didnt make it, you just edited out the advertisements. i taught reeciboi how do do that with my tut on how to do it...dont give yourself credits for making a hack from scratch like that...you just edited the ads out. and that takes like 3 minutes to do.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
LOL...you are a little nub. this hack is from D-X-T.

you didnt make it, you just edited out the advertisements. i taught reeciboi how do do that with my tut on how to do it...dont give yourself credits for making a hack from scratch like that...you just edited the ads out. and that takes like 3 minutes to do.
Can't you say anything your self? nvm sorry I guess idiot's can't think for them self without copying what someone else said like a little 3 year old very mature.
what do u mean. i didnt copy that out of anywhere.
i just typed up what i think...
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
what do u mean. i didnt copy that out of anywhere.
i just typed up what i think...
Your right I'm sorry I gave you to much credit. And if you was to copy and paste what I said it would be in much better grammar. I'm not even sure if you know how to copy and paste it's probably beyond your knowledge.
Quote Originally Posted by dcool19d View Post
Your right I'm sorry I gave you to much credit. And if you was to copy and paste what I said it would be in much better grammar. I'm not even sure if you know how to copy and paste it's probably beyond your knowledge.
What? I am confused.
-I said that he shouldn't take credit for coding a hack when all he did was remove the advertisements. (he should thank me for that BTW)
-You said that what I said (above) was just copy and pasted.
-I said I didn't copy and paste it. i just looked at the first post in the thread, and posted what i think.
-You said you shouldn't have given me so much credit. I probably don't even know how to copy and paste.



After reading over the above, I have come to the conclusion that you are high.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
What? I am confused.
-I said that he shouldn't take credit for coding a hack when all he did was remove the advertisements. (he should thank me for that BTW)
-You said that what I said (above) was just copy and pasted.
-I said I didn't copy and paste it. i just looked at the first post in the thread, and posted what i think.
-You said you shouldn't have given me so much credit. I probably don't even know how to copy and paste.



After reading over the above, I have come to the conclusion that you are high.
High as in upper class? Well then thanks. Lemme guess your lower class? Am I right? I know I am.
i think this is a bad hack--
hmmm...
here are to much childs
you just cannot admit you are wrong.

HIGH AS IN, ON DRUGS.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
you just cannot admit you are wrong.

HIGH AS IN, ON DRUGS.
Discrimination because I'm black I'm on drugs? Oh ok ok. I see
How the fuck would he know if ur black?
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
How the fuck would he know if ur black?
He pmed me and asked what color was I
Nope...not discrimination. You just fail.
Its actually quite sad how you fail so hard, and you deny it. If you hate me, go make a thread in the flame & rage section. stop spamming this thread.
I came up with proof that you failed...I believe its about 4 posts up.


Also: How the fuck would i know you are black?
Posts 46–60 of 216 · Page 4 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us