ExclamationNew Working Pub Hack

Posts 61–75 of 216 · Page 5 of 15
Quote Originally Posted by dcool19d View Post
and if you can edit the name and crap that only takes 3 mins to do how come you didn't take an extra 9 mins to remove the speed hack and the other non working functions and change the body of the menu? it would of only took an easy 30 mins. Then the hack would of been sweet but it's still just someone else's coding.
lolz, then don't use it XD
Quote Originally Posted by LancerEvo View Post
lolz, then don't use it XD
Why would I use a public hack when I got a vip hack?
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
Nope...not discrimination. You just fail.
Its actually quite sad how you fail so hard, and you deny it. If you hate me, go make a thread in the flame & rage section. stop spamming this thread.
I came up with proof that you failed...I believe its about 4 posts up.


Also: How the fuck would i know you are black?
You pmed and asked what color I was
Quote Originally Posted by dcool19d View Post
You pmed and asked what color I was
LIES!

this is just pointless. you are just spamming because you are too much of a pussy to admit you are wrong.


and you are double posting...
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
LIES!

this is just pointless. you are just spamming because you are too much of a pussy to admit you are wrong.


and you are double posting...
No lie I'll have a case if I wanted to sue but I'll let it blow over this once.
I just got done talking to a lawyer to but I decided to let you get away with it ONCE since this site to awesome.
LMAO...What are you? You must be like 4 or 5 years old right?

Definitely no older than 7.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
LMAO...What are you? You must be like 4 or 5 years old right?

Definitely no older than 7.
Dude that's your iq don't get my age missed up with your iq.
Quote Originally Posted by dcool19d View Post
Dude that's your iq don't get my age missed up with your iq.
/Fail

theres really nothing else to say to you.
Actually there is something else for me to say see?
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
Okay go ahead.
But Just So You Know: You are too retarded for even your barbie doll lawyer to have me arrested.
Ok I'll contract you with further info on the court date.
i will check it out.
Rofl, what are u going to sue him for? Insulting you over the internet?
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Rofl, what are u going to sue him for? Insulting you over the internet?
Look's like you wasn't paying attention I'm going to sue him for Discrimination
Like you wasn't
Wow. Just wow. Any he didn't say anything racist.
Posts 61–75 of 216 · Page 5 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us