Is there still a MPGH TTT Server?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Is there still a MPGH TTT Server?
Thought Royce had one, but the IP he posted doesnt work.
Did I miss a update or smthing?
Me and the guys over at krad are talking about bringing the server back up.
Things we need to fix:

-Get rid of the Steam Workshop -- literal pile of shit
-Use port 27020 instead of 27016, as it's always taken
-Set up FastDL
-Find some decent custom maps / weapons -- recommendations would be nice
Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
Me and the guys over at krad are talking about bringing the server back up.Things we need to fix:-Get rid of the Steam Workshop -- literal pile of shit-Use port 27020 instead of 27016, as it's always taken-Set up FastDL-Find some decent custom maps / weapons -- recommendations would be nice
I just got into TTT. The game is just so much awesome. I support this.
God How I fucking miss it, I'm just a good promoter.

In only 1 day our server was full, we already had dedicated players lol, Colin will fix it eventually.
Quote Originally Posted by Scammed. View Post
What's TTT?
a gamemode on garry's mod
Damn, I need to get this.
yea bro just bing it.
works
Well, I would like to join...Looks EPIC
Ya.. BUMP. Get at me Mods. Worth it
The problem occurred a while ago, them niggas just lazy
I think I need to get into this after finals next year.
A Negro can only wait so long.
Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
A Negro can only wait so long.
Then why don't you fix it ?
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?