Eggo's Gallery

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Eggo's Gallery
Just wanted to say wow at some of the stuff people posted on here, really nice.
Don't know if my stuff even compares to it lol =P It was mostly all from about a year ago on Gimp.










































OH YEAH - I also meant to ask if there is any way to get a bigger allotted signature space. None of the ones that I made fit unless I resize them to be like 10x10 haha. (that is an exaggeration, pls no pantie knots pls)
Looks really good, will you be doing requests or a shop?
Haven't really done graphics in a long time, and I'm sure there are enough people offering stuff as it is.
I might change my mind at some point but I'm gonna say no for now.
i like the one with akali, good job
Not bad, work on your text placement and glow threshold.
some nice work
great, i really like it
Wow those are really awesome.
I love all of the monochrome type ones the most.
not bad ,god
wow wonderful.I love all of the monochrome type.


_______________
mmogoogle.com/
Signatures looks nice. If about text, you should use less stroke effect and more configure it.
Really like the Akali one from League Of Legends!
Oooooo, that turtle tho.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?