Been waiting for this so long! thx
DetectedSimple Hack 12-17-13
Detected for me. Xtrap or w/e
works fine and is not laggy
its detected in CF SEA :/
@Biesi No recoil and spread Has Been Disabled In crossfire EU PlZzz Update as i think It musT be Detected On Crosffire NA For that the no recoil is noT working ....But Other features is working fine on crossfire EU Like wallhack Faster movement No grenade damage.. Thankss To updaTE No recoil is cool
so it works wth CF EU? Thanks..
@Biesi pLZzz UpDate The Hack For No ReCoil......UpDaTe PlZZ
*QUOTE=AxiomFlux;9119201
What happen to OHK...
EVERYTHING WORKS.*QUOTE
I would imagine he is saving that for himself!
What happen to OHK...

EVERYTHING WORKS.*QUOTE
I would imagine he is saving that for himself!
Wtf?


did you install the net framework 4.5?
Nice Bro I Was Waiting For You To Post Another Hack! Best Hacker 
EDIT: Hmm I Haven't Noticed No HeadShot Mode But Nice Hack

EDIT: Hmm I Haven't Noticed No HeadShot Mode But Nice Hack
Korea CrossFire WallHack Help 

This thread is closed for replies.
