Naruto 659

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Where's Naruto and Sasuke? More like where's everybody at?
RIP: TenTen, Yamato, Orochimaru, Anko etc.

#FreeYamato
Yamato's not dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Where's naruto or sasuke/

Heck there are techinically hundreds of ninja just standing there lol.
Well Naruto is right there, he's in "Kurama mode" or whatever controlling Kurama.

But there are a lot of people that are off in fucking nowhere land dicking off; Sasuke, The 4 other Kage, Tobirama/Sarutobi, the rest of the Konoha 11. I guess it's hard to show them all substantially in one chapter, but still.
Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
Well Naruto is right there, he's in "Kurama mode" or whatever controlling Kurama.

But there are a lot of people that are off in fucking nowhere land dicking off; Sasuke, The 4 other Kage, Tobirama/Sarutobi, the rest of the Konoha 11. I guess it's hard to show them all substantially in one chapter, but still.
No, it just goes to show how bad Kishi is. You can tell that Kishi is the one dicking off also, though Empire pretty much summed it up like usual. It seems every time something goes wrong either in the anime or the manga, you chalk it up as "it must be really hard to do all that" while almost every other animator and mangaka are doing it better. Studio Pierrot and Kishi aren't necessarily bad, it's just that they are lazy. Though that's pretty obvious as the animation has been degrading and the manga... well like I said, Empire summed it up.
Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
Well Naruto is right there, he's in "Kurama mode" or whatever controlling Kurama.

But there are a lot of people that are off in fucking nowhere land dicking off; Sasuke, The 4 other Kage, Tobirama/Sarutobi, the rest of the Konoha 11. I guess it's hard to show them all substantially in one chapter, but still.
Until they show up for the rasengan attack!

And then fade into the background......
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
No, it just goes to show how bad Kishi is. You can tell that Kishi is the one dicking off also, though Empire pretty much summed it up like usual. It seems every time something goes wrong either in the anime or the manga, you chalk it up as "it must be really hard to do all that" while almost every other animator and mangaka are doing it better. Studio Pierrot and Kishi aren't necessarily bad, it's just that they are lazy. Though that's pretty obvious as the animation has been degrading and the manga... well like I said, Empire summed it up.
I don't know what show you've been fucking watching, but I don't really think (other than maybe the Chikara arc, and the beginning of the Pain fight) that the Naruto animation has ever been better than it is right now.

It's really funny how you guys are bent on preaching just how "bad" this show is to people who are here because they obviously enjoy the show. It's kind of like walking up to someone who likes a certain band and saying "LOL THAT BAND SUCKS, MAINLY BECAUSE I LIKE THIS ONE MORE, HUEHUEHUEH". Just give up, no one cares.
Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
I don't know what show you've been fucking watching, but I don't really think (other than maybe the Chikara arc, and the beginning of the Pain fight) that the Naruto animation has ever been better than it is right now.

It's really funny how you guys are bent on preaching just how "bad" this show is to people who are here because they obviously enjoy the show. It's kind of like walking up to someone who likes a certain band and saying "LOL THAT BAND SUCKS, MAINLY BECAUSE I LIKE THIS ONE MORE, HUEHUEHUEH". Just give up, no one cares.
Yup and u defend the show for every mistake they make. Don't get it wrong I still like naruto it's just fun pointing out mistakes the author makes :P
[SIZE=3]I only point out the flaws in the writing.
Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
I don't know what show you've been fucking watching, but I don't really think (other than maybe the Chikara arc, and the beginning of the Pain fight) that the Naruto animation has ever been better than it is right now.

I'm not sure if you're joking or just that stupid.
Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
I don't know what show you've been fucking watching, but I don't really think (other than maybe the Chikara arc, and the beginning of the Pain fight) that the Naruto animation has ever been better than it is right now.

It's really funny how you guys are bent on preaching just how "bad" this show is to people who are here because they obviously enjoy the show. It's kind of like walking up to someone who likes a certain band and saying "LOL THAT BAND SUCKS, MAINLY BECAUSE I LIKE THIS ONE MORE, HUEHUEHUEH". Just give up, no one cares.
Wait.....i thought the topic was the manga......

Yeah we can talk shit about the anime all day, but it's not really worth it. It's in the same league as Toriko/Fairy Tail so I'm not exactly inclined to insult it anymore.
----------

Manga-wise I think the author could put a little more effort into making the scenes flow. It seems to be all over the place with hasty transitions though, that is becoming more and more of a problem when we they have a half a panel of an important event but two whole pages of the 8 tails using an attack or getting hit.
Omfg I forgot about anko wth happened to her wasn't she with kabuto? She just magically disappeared after itachi beated kabuto
Quote Originally Posted by XxGhostPandaxX View Post
why dun use manga panda site..hahha...the original release..
I like the Raws
Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
I like the Raws
hahaha raw all people like it..hehe u know what i mean..
Quote Originally Posted by XxGhostPandaxX View Post
hahaha raw all people like it..hehe u know what i mean..
U perverted panda
Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
U perverted panda
No...we ecchii ...hahahahah...u wrong dude hahaha
Quote Originally Posted by XxGhostPandaxX View Post
No...we ecchii ...hahahahah...u wrong dude hahaha
So u an animated pervert panda?
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?