Naruto 659

Posts 31–32 of 32 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
So u an animated pervert panda?
hahah...echiii agian hahahahahhahaahXDXD
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Wait.....i thought the topic was the manga......

Yeah we can talk shit about the anime all day, but it's not really worth it. It's in the same league as Toriko/Fairy Tail so I'm not exactly inclined to insult it anymore.
----------

Manga-wise I think the author could put a little more effort into making the scenes flow. It seems to be all over the place with hasty transitions though, that is becoming more and more of a problem when we they have a half a panel of an important event but two whole pages of the 8 tails using an attack or getting hit.
Well the show and the manga are very related, it's the same story. So that's what I meant.

I mean personally, I like the anime a lot more than the manga, but I guess that's just me. I do agree with what you're saying though, it is a waste of space a lot of the time, but it makes for some cool looking anime shots. :S
Posts 31–32 of 32 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?