Combat arms Problem

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Combat arms Problem
Hey guys , i got an Problem in Ca .

when i log , all works normaly but when i get on the Servers List its says: Connecting to the server ... Plz wait... I wait 5 min, nothing happened ...
I try it again... NOTHING. its annoying . any help?

PS: I ALREADY UNINSTALL CA FROM MY COMPUTER AND I RE-INSTALLED WITH THE V28 SETUP . PLZ HELP ME ,THX
I had the same problem yesterday, but remember the golden rule for windows.

WHEN IN DOUBT, REBOOT!
Could be cause of a patch or something.

Check the main site.
IF IT WAS BECAUSE OF PATCHING, THE LAUNCHER WOULDNT OPEN.
Its probally your computer not responding, this happend to me not to long ago. I just restart my CPU and it usally works.
either restart CA one or two times, or like they said restart your computer, also if it continues alt-tab out of CA and just goof around on here or something for like 5 minutes and then check back.
seriously banned. Stop recommending that......

Anyway, right now its patching. That could be the problem now. Try a clean reinstall.
The install does not seem to be the problem. As for system restore that is a ridiculous suggestion as it fixes nothing! Use an i.p changer to reset the connection or do it manually
i Think this has been happeneing to alot of ppl it happened to me also once or twice
No SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SPAMMING BITCH.

Dont system restore.

Reinstall
Change ip
Contact them
Quote Originally Posted by satindemon4u View Post
No SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SPAMMING BITCH.

Dont system restore.

Reinstall
Change ip
Contact them
READ THE FUCKING POST U DUMB FUCK he said he reinstalled changing IP does no shit u dumb fuck also contracting them wont solve the problem either. U calling me a spammer ur spamming like fuck
Wow calm down all okay now no i didth do nothing i just wait 1 day and it worked guys lol
oh, and thanks for all
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us