Selling Working Dupe Method

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
Selling Working Dupe Method
I Take Paypal, and UGC/Paysafecard.

We can use a Middleman for sure.

Dupe is really working, with un-SB item.

More info here : dushy****tmg or post here.

For the proof, i can't show you the method directly..
dushy . rotmg
Give a hint for the people who cant buy... is it with fresh, resurrection enabled chars?
You need to do a vouch copy for someone trusted on MPGH.
You are required to provide proof of having duped.

Edit: OP showed me how he does it and i have to admit, brix were shat. His technique is legit and I believe it is worth spending the cash on.
Bumpdddddd
I can give u money after u show me how to
I can give u money after u show me how to
Do you want me to post the method here?
Quote Originally Posted by silentWizz02 View Post
Do you want me to post the method here?
Don't do that.
Ill buy it off you, how much for though. EDIT: Skype is Gabriel.Penny
hey il look into it pm me
If u show the metode here i pay
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?