aIW3 ESP -> Help

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
aIW3 ESP -> Help
Hi, every1
I don't know if anyone here can help me but lets see
So I had my aIW3 ESP finished but since last Update it won't be drawn.
If anyone has knowledge in coding:

I think they updated entity_t so it will always return 0 and ESP and Aim doesnt't work anymore. I didn't find a way to fix that yet. Does anyone know a solution?

greetz Ice
Just keep working on other features like no recoil or fullbright. I'll find a solution, but now keep doing other things
Greets
Quote Originally Posted by bkch233 View Post
Just keep working on other features like no recoil or fullbright. I'll find a solution, but now keep doing other things
Greets
I'll do my best
Of course you will
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us