WinkScope Hack

Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3
Just add the loop

Example:

for( int i = 0; i < INT_MAX; i++ )
Thanks!!Good work
How do I find 0x3948, 0x3920?
gratz on sharing , no1 can keep code for himself -.-'
Quote Originally Posted by mamo007 View Post
gratz on sharing , no1 can keep code for himself -.-'
no1 can do what he wants !
it's his code !
Quote Originally Posted by mamo007 View Post
gratz on sharing , no1 can keep code for himself -.-'
if no one share codes ,, so what's the use of that section...
Quote Originally Posted by I2espect View Post
if no one share codes ,, so what's the use of that section...
what's the moral of that section .. w/e GG
Share Code -> Help Section -> Past 1 Week -> Client Error -> No More Hacks whit this Code -> FAIL.
Quote Originally Posted by XarutoUsoCrack View Post
Share Code -> Help Section -> Past 1 Week -> Client Error -> No More Hacks whit this Code -> FAIL.
that code has been explained long time ago !!!!
Quote Originally Posted by olwayy View Post
@sobasoba13Just put in your project brother..
Code:
DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA(ModuleCShell);
DWORD pWeaponMgr  = *(DWORD*)(CShell + WeaponMgr); //0x108713C
for(int i=0; i<1000; i++)
{
if((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShell+WeaponMgr))+(4*i))) != NULL)
{
DWORD Zoom = *(DWORD*)(pWeaponMgr + (4*i));
for(int y=0; y<9; y++)
{
*(int*)(Zoom + 0xAF0) = 0x2;
*(int*)(Zoom + 0xAF4) = 2;
*(int*)(Zoom + (0x3948)) = 2; // Amount Of Scope Lvl(s)
*(float*)(Zoom + (0x3948+ 4)) = 500.0f;
*(float*)(Zoom + (0x3948+ 8)) = 500.0f;
*(float*)(Zoom + 0x3920+ 0*4) = 1; // Normal x1
*(float*)(Zoom + 0x3920+ 1*4) = 2; // x2

i already made it yesterday ty
You're sure @mamo007 ?
So far I'm not sure that anyone of you has each of my features the way I've written them.
Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
You're sure @mamo007 ?
So far I'm not sure that anyone of you has each of my features the way I've written them.
ofc none is like you and fallen and giniyat
but @I2espect is a good coder too
I know. I never said anyone is bad or not. I just said that you shouldn't say that no one can keep features for himself.
Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
I know. I never said anyone is bad or not. I just said that you shouldn't say that no one can keep features for himself.
Agree With you Sir
Quote Originally Posted by zikox View Post
Agree With you Sir
you said u will leave the section !!
Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us