Hunter x Hunter - Episode 110

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Hunter x Hunter - Episode 110
I liked the episode and the ant trying to become king, but I was a little disappointed. I wanted to see more action. Without a doubt shit is going down next episode though with Isaac coming in.




Anyways, to highlight this episode: "Palm and the King?!"
Hunter X Hunter is a lot like One Piece.

They have such a complex setup that it takes a lot of buildup for the pay-off.
-Which is 10x what you get in normal shonen.


If you don't know what happens in the series yet I won't spoil it. But shit goes down.....


Kind of odd, in the manga this arc is a lot darker.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?