Visual Novels Recs?

Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by _elz View Post
Ever17 The Out Of Infinity Ultimate --- Just the best.
Okay, so I'm currently downloading it. It's 2.1GB though so it'll take a while. I checked out the opening on YouTube and it looks damn awesome though
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Okay, so I'm currently downloading it. It's 2.1GB though so it'll take a while. I checked out the opening on YouTube and it looks damn awesome though
I finished only 1 route, cause this game is too awesome to replay it :'(
Im sure Shuffle! is a very good Visual Novel, i watch the anime like 10000 times and they have one, sadly my graphics card is broken so i cant.
Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?