Post[Discussion] Is it possible to make hacks using VB.NET?

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
[Discussion] Is it possible to make hacks using VB.NET?
I am just wondering If I can make Call of duty Ghosts Hacks using Visual Basic (VB.NET) I am not familiar with C++ and therefore cannot really use it I am familiar with VB.NET tho.

So basically, I was testing out basic addresses of single player campaign to see if my hack will work then implement more addresses, for example I took the ammo address and put it in my code:
Code:
WriteInteger("iw6sp64_ship", iw6sp64_ship.exe+4332E38, 9999)
This above address is just an example it's not really the code, as you can see, I am using WriteInteger to write to, iw6sp64_ship process, using that address and the value 9999. However, when I compile my code it says that "iw6sp64_ship.exe" is not declared in the address of the function WriteInteger. However, it's part of the address and I can't delete it. I actually tried replacing the address with "&H4332E38" and no luck. So my question is, what am I doing wrong? Any help would be much appreciated! thanks <3
most of the "hackers" here are using VB to make their hacks - trainers
Quote Originally Posted by kissofdiss View Post
I am just wondering If I can make Call of duty Ghosts Hacks using Visual Basic (VB.NET) I am not familiar with C++ and therefore cannot really use it I am familiar with VB.NET tho.

So basically, I was testing out basic addresses of single player campaign to see if my hack will work then implement more addresses, for example I took the ammo address and put it in my code:
Code:
WriteInteger("iw6sp64_ship", iw6sp64_ship.exe+4332E38, 9999)
This above address is just an example it's not really the code, as you can see, I am using WriteInteger to write to, iw6sp64_ship process, using that address and the value 9999. However, when I compile my code it says that "iw6sp64_ship.exe" is not declared in the address of the function WriteInteger. However, it's part of the address and I can't delete it. I actually tried replacing the address with "&H4332E38" and no luck. So my question is, what am I doing wrong? Any help would be much appreciated! thanks <3
\You have to do 3 things in this case.
1: go to your project settings
then go to complile and then change the cpu usage to "any CPU" or 64bit.!

2:
WriteLong("iw6mp64_ship",adress,value)!

3:Change the memory class to this:
and use my example1!

Paste the clas from here! [VB.NET] Public Class trainer Private GameProc As String = "" Private Function - Pastebin.com

then on your form write that!:
under your public class write: - Dim anything As New trainer - then u will use the name you putted their as:

coper.Process_Handle("iw6mp64_ship")
coper.WriteLong(&H1444C5894, TextBox1.Text) you see i say: (coper.) coper = anything from the dim you put your name or what you want

@Credits to @Jorndel for his class.
Quote Originally Posted by Coper View Post
\You have to do 3 things in this case.
1: go to your project settings
then go to complile and then change the cpu usage to "any CPU" or 64bit.!

2:
WriteLong("iw6mp64_ship",adress,value)!

3:Change the memory class to this:
and use my example1!

Paste the clas from here! [VB.NET] Public Class trainer Private GameProc As String = "" Private Function - Pastebin.com

then on your form write that!:
under your public class write: - Dim anything As New trainer - then u will use the name you putted their as:

coper.Process_Handle("iw6mp64_ship")
coper.WriteLong(&H1444C5894, TextBox1.Text) you see i say: (coper.) coper = anything from the dim you put your name or what you want

@Credits to @Jorndel for his class.
EDIT :
So I copied the class into a new class in my project and I used the following code:
Code:
kissofdiss.Process_Handle("iw6sp64_ship")
kissofdiss.WriteLong(&H3DB9874, 50)
The address above is the address for primary ammo, I do not get an error but It does not change the amount of ammo I have on my gun in the game.. help

complete address:
iw6sp64_ship.exe+3DB9874 (yes it's a static)
Yes, it's possible, but you can't use base address like that.
You have to convert it to normal interger(or long in Ghosts' case).
You can use the Base Address function in the memory class that Coper posted to get a Base Address of any game.
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
Yes, it's possible, but you can't use base address like that.
You have to convert it to normal interger(or long in Ghosts' case).
You can use the Base Address function in the memory class that Coper posted to get a Base Address of any game.
Posted and explained already :P
run it in debug mode and step by step (F11), you can follow your program and find out where it stops working as it should.

Quote Originally Posted by distiny View Post
run it in debug mode and step by step (F11), you can follow your program and find out where it stops working as it should.

Code:
Public Class Form1
    Dim kissofdiss As New trainer
    'HACK NUMBER 1
    Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click

        If Process.GetProcessesByName("iw6sp64_ship").Length > 0 Then
            'MAKES THE LABEL GREEN INDICATION IT'S ON
            Label5.Text = "On"
            Label5.ForeColor = Color.Green

            kissofdiss.Process_Handle("iw6sp64_ship")
            kissofdiss.WriteLong(&H3DB9874, 50)

        Else
            MsgBox("iw6sp64_ship.exe is not running..")
        End If
    End Sub
This is my code so far, It stops working as it should at
Code:
kissofdiss.Process_Handle("iw6sp64_ship")
kissofdiss.WriteLong(&H3DB9874, 50)
Every thing else works fine but it does not write to memory for some reason.. :/ the memory class I used before this one worked fine, it wrote to memory but I couldn't get the base address in.. any suggestions? Sorry for too many questions I suck at this XD
Quote Originally Posted by kissofdiss View Post
Code:
kissofdiss.WriteLong(&H3DB9874, 50)
As I said, address isn't 3DB9874, address is 3DB9874 + base address of Ghosts(I think it's 1400000) so the correct address is 51B9874.
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post

As I said, address isn't 3DB9874, address is 3DB9874 + base address of Ghosts(I think it's 1400000) so the correct address is 51B9874.
So insted of 3DB9874 I put 51B9874 it still did not work :/
I also tried: 143DB9874 and 1451B9874 <--- both gave me overflow exception

Code:
kissofdiss.Process_Handle("iw6sp64_ship")
kissofdiss.WriteLong(&H51B9874, 500)
this is what I have in atm, It seems like it's not writing to memory.. In cheat engine, when I found the address: iw6sp64_ship.exe+3DB9874 I could change the value and it would work just fine, even the trainer I created using cheat engine works perfectly fine. and btw just for future reference how did you get: 51B9874 ?

I don't know if this matters or not but I'm using Visual Basic 2010 Express Edition

EDIT:
So I made a test program to debug the issue, and I had done two things a write to memory and read to memory. I wrote to the following address &H51B9874 and it wrote but didn't display it in the game. Then I read the address &H51B9874 and it gave me the value that I wrote, but it's not showing in the game itself.. do you think it's the address?
Thanks in advance.

EDIT 2:
Sorry for this but I'm kinda stuck in a loop :X
so I have to add the base address to the normal address correct..?
and the base address is: 14xxxxxxx (x represents the place of the real address). But the base address is > 9 digits it gives me an overflow exception.. shouldn't the whole address be < 9 digits..?

your code is right.what is the prob now dude?
If that's the case you didn't even read the link I posted or what lovro said.....

half assed efforts don't bring you anywhere
Quote Originally Posted by distiny View Post
If that's the case you didn't even read the link I posted or what lovro said.....

half assed efforts don't bring you anywhere
no I read the link that was posted and I know that the base address is 1400000 but i basically did this: 143DB9874 <-- and it didn't work
not in 64bit programs, that's why you are using the long datatype for your address and not int.

keep in mind when you are adding baseaddress + offset that you have to calculate them in hex and not in decimal.

so it's 0x140000000 + 0x3DB9874 = 0x143DB9874

you can use windows calculator to do math calculations in hex Calculator (Windows) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
or CE itself will auto convert it

Here's a base done in c# that you can modify for your own needs (there are online c# to vb.net converters if you need)
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/723-call-d...k-project.html
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?