Terraria 1.2.2 Source Code

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Terraria 1.2.2 Source Code
Hello everyone.
I recently spoke to MrBlueSL, who used to release the source code for Terraria routinely, and he told me that he will not be releasing any source code of Terraria, as he's starting modding Starbound.

So, I decided to have my own release. I've successfully decompiled the code, fix the errors and got the game running but, I've came accross few bugs. The first one is that I can't lower the volume and the parallax. The second one is I can't teleport myself. I get on a teleporter, I click on the lever and game crashes.

If anyone can help me, I'd really appreciate it.


PS: Sorry for the poor English.
Sorry for Russian translation instead of German, but source is work fine!
1.2.2 Source_mpgh.net.zip991 KB · 104 downloads Clean
thx, i'll translate it for those who want the german version
Quote Originally Posted by Teleporter View Post
Sorry for Russian translation instead of German, but source is work fine!
Post 2 virus scans. Separate the links if needed.
thx mate, i'll try to fix the problems and upload it.
Please aprove this
approve this please
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us