ExclamationPatchedAVA Public Hack v1.6

Posts 346–360 of 491 · Page 24 of 33
idk man i have unrelbot but i see all player dont have many for hack this is noo good
Quote Originally Posted by garusBL2 View Post
Is detected
No its not detected.
Well , I tried it after the patch . I made a " dummy " account and I started the hack , loaded the game . I tried doing the tutorial game , after like 30 seconds at most , my game crashed , I tried relogging but I already known it was banned already since it didnt recognize the account I made only 2 minutes ago .

I already have disabled xhunter1
I followed all the steps that must have been done .
And it was working for the 2 weeks since it was made .
Now .... I don't know what to do
Quote Originally Posted by |StormTrooper| View Post
Well , I tried it after the patch . I made a " dummy " account and I started the hack , loaded the game . I tried doing the tutorial game , after like 30 seconds at most , my game crashed , I tried relogging but I already known it was banned already since it didnt recognize the account I made only 2 minutes ago .

I already have disabled xhunter1
I followed all the steps that must have been done .
And it was working for the 2 weeks since it was made .
Now .... I don't know what to do
Quote Originally Posted by SacredEagle View Post
A patch has just been released so I'm wondering if the hack will still work. And Someone mentioned being banned after 1 minute after using it so I suggest everyone use a dummy account and see If it's an instant.
Quote Originally Posted by tyang18 View Post
Yeah i used this and ummm...I got BANNED in less than a minuet BRUHHH...wtf is dis shiate...
it's official these guys obviously work for Aeria & migrated over here to mpgh to try to scare you

any whoo the hack is still working fine 100% & again there was no fucking patch!!
Super Weapons is patched? It does not work for me.
░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░░░░░
░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░
░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▄░░░▄▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▐
▌░░░░░▌░░▀▀█▀▀░░░▄▄░░░░░░░▌░▐
▌░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░▌░▀██▄▄▄▀░░▐
▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▀░░░▄▌
▐░░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░
░█░░░▌░░▌▀▀▀▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░
░░█░░▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▌░░▌░░░█░░░░
░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░▄▀░░░░░
░░░░░▀▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▐▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░╔═╗╔═╗╔═╗░░░░░║░║╔═╗║░║░░░░
░░╠═╣╠╦╝╠╣░░░░░░╚╦╝║░║║░║░░░░
░░║░║║╚═╚═╝░░░░░░║░╚═╝╚═╝░░░░
║╔═░╦░╦═╗╦═╗╦╔╗║╔═╗░░╔╦╗╔═╗╔╗
╠╩╗░║░║░║║░║║║║║║═╗░░║║║╠╣░╔╝
║░╚░╩░╩═╝╩═╝╩║╚╝╚═╝░░║║║╚═╝▄░
Quote Originally Posted by madefromrebel1 View Post
Super Weapons is patched? It does not work for me.
░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░░░░░
░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░
░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▄░░░▄▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▐
▌░░░░░▌░░▀▀█▀▀░░░▄▄░░░░░░░▌░▐
▌░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░▌░▀██▄▄▄▀░░▐
▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▀░░░▄▌
▐░░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░
░█░░░▌░░▌▀▀▀▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░
░░█░░▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▌░░▌░░░█░░░░
░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░▄▀░░░░░
░░░░░▀▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▐▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░╔═╗╔═╗╔═╗░░░░░║░║╔═╗║░║░░░░
░░╠═╣╠╦╝╠╣░░░░░░╚╦╝║░║║░║░░░░
░░║░║║╚═╚═╝░░░░░░║░╚═╝╚═╝░░░░
║╔═░╦░╦═╗╦═╗╦╔╗║╔═╗░░╔╦╗╔═╗╔╗
╠╩╗░║░║░║║░║║║║║║═╗░░║║║╠╣░╔╝
║░╚░╩░╩═╝╩═╝╩║╚╝╚═╝░░║║║╚═╝▄░

For me its working atm maybe you have done something wrong!
Yeah I just tried it and everything works fine for me, so no It's not patched or affect in any way. For those with problems with the hack, it must be your computer not the hack itself.
Oh.... it wasn't the hack , it was Aeria themself v.v | It works
Super Weapons Dont work for me
kannste versuchen das man den namen nicht sehen kann ??
wär echt supper
bei mir wissen sie nach einiger zeit meinen richtigen namen
kannste versuchen das man den namen nicht sehen kann ??
wär echt supper
bei mir wissen sie nach einiger zeit meinen richtigen namen
Quote Originally Posted by panda_diep37 View Post
Dont work for me wtf
What system do you run on? and what happens when you try to run the hack? details please.. I will do my best to help you
Posts 346–360 of 491 · Page 24 of 33
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?