ExclamationPatchedAVA Public Hack v1.6

Posts 361–375 of 491 · Page 25 of 33
Quote Originally Posted by mergo View Post
kannste versuchen das man den namen nicht sehen kann ??
wär echt supper
bei mir wissen sie nach einiger zeit meinen richtigen namen
they can see your name in lobby , not in-game


im getting errors like this when i play on my dummy account
it pops up then my game crashes
(im not allowed to post links)
Quote Originally Posted by 1UpGamer View Post


im getting errors like this when i play on my dummy account
it pops up then my game crashes
(im not allowed to post links)
i get this error's too , idk why.
Super weapons doesn't working... I don't get any super weapons ...
Quote Originally Posted by jojjen View Post
Super weapons doesn't working... I don't get any super weapons ...
Delete xhunter1 with Processhacker , run the Hack as Administrator and Super weapons will work ...
I'm on Windows 7 64 bit.
Me to, so.. DECTECED CLOSE THREAD
Quote Originally Posted by Clubbie View Post
Me to, so.. DECTECED CLOSE THREAD
Its not detected
Where do i need to start Super weapons? In-Game in lobby or at the start menu pls help
And i disabled xhnuter 1 and i run the hack as admin
Quote Originally Posted by Sparta98Nh View Post
Where do i need to start Super weapons? In-Game in lobby or at the start menu pls help
And i disabled xhnuter 1 and i run the hack as admin
what's your windows version, and your bit system?
win 7/64 bit. Yes i did all the things to run a hack. I'ts deteced.
I've disabled xhunter, run the programm as admin, select super weapons at lobby/laodscreen/ingame
But nothing happens, sometimes i hate my pc
I use windows vista 32-bit service pack 2.
Quote Originally Posted by Bassbox View Post
I've disabled xhunter, run the programm as admin, select super weapons at lobby/laodscreen/ingame
But nothing happens, sometimes i hate my pc
I use windows vista 32-bit service pack 2.
MY HACKS WILL NEVER WORK FOR 32 BIT SYSTEMS AND WINDOWS 8 !
Version 1.3 and 1.2 worked fine
But ok..
Posts 361–375 of 491 · Page 25 of 33
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?