UnhappyScripting on Dayz HELP

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Scripting on Dayz HELP
Hey guys i've downloaded Dayz standalone (arma 3). I already created a server and would love to start scripting,spawning cars/weps/loots, etc.

I have PBO Manager and notepad ++

Questions:
1)Do i need any futher programs to start?
2)Dayz (arma2) tutorials works the same as Dayz (arma3)?

These are the files that i have, am i missing files to script?





Thanks in advance
Quote Originally Posted by xgaby View Post
Hey guys i've downloaded Dayz standalone (arma 3). I already created a server and would love to start scripting,spawning cars/weps/loots, etc.

I have PBO Manager and notepad ++

Questions:
1)Do i need any futher programs to start?
2)Dayz (arma2) tutorials works the same as Dayz (arma3)?

These are the files that i have, am i missing files to script?





Thanks in advance
DayZ Standalone IS NOT ArmA III - DayZ Standalone is not a Modification, its an alone standing Game.
1) You dont need any further Programs for Scripting, PBO-Manager is a good help to look into Scripts used by Bohemia.
- Notepad++ will be the Thing you use the most.
2) ArmA 2 Scripts are mostly the Same as the ArmA 3 once, so what means this? Tutorials will work mostly the same.

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?