Arrow[Release] wrhax v2

Posts 61–75 of 90 · Page 5 of 6
still undetected O_o
so as ur trainer says Press Ctrl + Space to super jump and i do that it doesnt jump how am i doing it wrong ?

i pressed wt the hotkeys say and why is it so laggy?
Quote Originally Posted by ignatar View Post
so as ur trainer says Press Ctrl + Space to super jump and i do that it doesnt jump how am i doing it wrong ?

i pressed wt the hotkeys say and why is it so laggy?
if you have another program, like windows live messenger using the Ctrl+Space global hotkey, it wont work in my prog. if it's laggy try the "OGL" button, otherwise i don't know what's the reason. works fine on my 2005 notebook =o
Got detected now :S
i have downloaded the rar file but how do i use it??? what do i open it with because its not a program....at the moment its just opening it into notepad? can some 1 help plz
So is't detected now, are you sure black devil?
Quote Originally Posted by nightmarehak View Post
So is't detected now, are you sure black devil?
nope it's not. playing with it now.
I like that Open GL animation you have, I've always wanted to learn...

I'll get some ambition some day!
Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
I like that Open GL animation you have, I've always wanted to learn...

I'll get some ambition some day!
it's not hard.
It doesn't work... Hot keys doesn't work. How this work?
you have to start the Trainer AFTER you startet WarRock.
nice hack
thanx
help
does the no fall damage work because it doesn't lagg for me but the super jump always kill me when i come down?
My, my this hack is still underdected, tis is the funnest thing ever man!
Quote Originally Posted by nightmarehak View Post
My, my this hack is still underdected, tis is the funnest thing ever man!


thought it still is, the one i'm using atm is only a slightly modified version cause i'm working on unlimited ammo / no reload.
Posts 61–75 of 90 · Page 5 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?