Arrow[Release] wrhax v2

Posts 76–90 of 90 · Page 6 of 6
this thing laggs so bad
Yeah when I use this hack is very hight lagg :/
cool man thank you!
Yea got a littel bit of lag, but apart from that it's all good.
And if ya want less lag.. don't leave all the hacks on, and turn of the OGL it should have much less lag then
now Warrick is updated and your hack doesn't work anymore
is there gonna be a update?
Why do you reply on old threads?
Quote Originally Posted by jokuvaan11 View Post
this is basic one
gtfo these forums
lol
old and detected
Quote Originally Posted by l0ngcat View Post
I'm releasing this self made trainer cause i got bored. At the time of posting it's undetected, let's see how fast this changes.

How to use:
1. start WarRock
2. start trainer
3. lame away

the "OGL" button on the top right can be used to switch off the animation.

Credits go to various mpgh posters who posted some of the addresses, like scooby107, poisoner, dave ofcourse and allen81973 for supplying a neat proggy.


nice 1, but allready detected, btw w000000t almost 200 posts!!!
Quote Originally Posted by blackdrag0 View Post
nice 1, but allready detected, btw w000000t almost 200 posts!!!
lol u have 200 posts....

but wth is the weapon value of famas?
hello. I tried to download the file but i seem to have some problems trying to make it work. I have done exactly what is written in the first post on how to enable it. but it doesn't appear to work, I tried many times to click on its options but still nothing happens. Did I missed something? BTW, a program called nProtect is activiated everytime I run warrock.
Quote Originally Posted by Associate View Post
hello. I tried to download the file but i seem to have some problems trying to make it work. I have done exactly what is written in the first post on how to enable it. but it doesn't appear to work, I tried many times to click on its options but still nothing happens. Did I missed something? BTW, a program called nProtect is activiated everytime I run warrock.
This hack is OUT OF DATE and DETECTED
yup its detected...
Posts 76–90 of 90 · Page 6 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?