SolvedHELP. GOT BANNED

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
HELP. GOT BANNED
Hey guys basically it started like this. so I've used .rez mods for like 3 months on and off on ca. Mostly accolades mods.
I've been called a hacker many times but I never knew you could get banned by getting reported so many times.

SO: My account had been banned because apparently I've violated the TOS, even though I've never hacked or chammed.
I'm halfway to NX Diamond, have 52 perms, and I just want it back. Don't know what I did to deserve this ban...

IGN is Fuzzzz-
Major 3, 0.92 KDR. CBL Clean

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP.
Using any mods is still a violation of the TOS, even if it is purely visual. The best you can do is submit a ticket and wish for the best.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?