SolvedLoL Ref Bot Plus+ Needs your help!

Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
There are lots of services out there. (Paid)
I can't post outside links though and you can't sell things on MPGH.
I am aware of this, that is why ref bot plus+ is free
Quote Originally Posted by johne1 View Post
Paying for a service is way different than knowing how the service is done. I like learning what people do even if I pay for their service.
Most of the services are the same.
Just run 1 VMWare with League and the program would group you up with other people using the service and walk around there
Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
Most of the services are the same.
Just run 1 VMWare with League and the program would group you up with other people using the service and walk around there
Yeah I know what you mean, It's basic lol but there's no current working account creator as far as I know. Well the ones that are out there don't really use proxies just create accounts.
Quote Originally Posted by johne1 View Post
Yeah I know what you mean, It's basic lol but there's no current working account creator as far as I know. Well the ones that are out there don't really use proxies just create accounts.
Most of the services I know have online acc creators O_O
I have no idea how they do it though lel
Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us