Red faceGun/Weapon rotation script/plugin

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Gun/Weapon rotation script/plugin
Hello so I recently made and Infected server and I really hate having only 1 weapon per round can someone please give me a script that can change your weapon every 25 secs or so and if that's not possible at least a script that can give you ammo or both, I dont mind

Thanks in advance
Someone approved this..
//Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
Someone approved this..
//Approved
Actually, one of the three download is from myself and I have to say that there were written "Downloadable files" instead of "Pending approval" right after I posted, not even a second after, I didn't know if it was a glitch or something, but thanks anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by EcOfGeRi. View Post
Actually, one of the three download is from myself and I have to say that there were written "Downloadable files" instead of "Pending approval" right after I posted, not even a second after, I didn't know if it was a glitch or something, but thanks anyway.
How did you manage to do that,lol ?
Regardless, thanks for sharing!
That was fast thank you! Is there any version with a timer and the name of the next weapon in it (i'd preffer it but that version is still awesome)
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us