BF4 Config - Remove Motion Blur/Supression Blur

Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5
BF4 Config - Remove Motion Blur/Supression Blur
Hey guys, I just thought taht i'd put up a config file to remove all that annoying blur you get on your screen when you get suppressed and a few other things. I take no credit for this as I saw it on a certain Youtubers new video and thoguht it would be useful to those on here.

To install it in your BF4 folder, follow these steps:

1.Go to your main BF4 folder (usually in Origin Games)

2. Place the file inside the folder

3. Open the file with a text editor (e.g Notepad)

4. Click file then click save as

5. Go to the bottom of the pop-up windows and click the box which says Text Document and change it to all files

6. Then go to the name of the file and type .cfg at the end of it

7. Enjoy your new blur free BF4 experience

I will add that the last 2 lines are my personal preference and that if you have a 120Hz monitor you may want to change the last line to read 119.98 and if you don't want your fps to be shown in-game then change the 2nd last line to read 0 at the end instead of 1. Other than that enjoy the file and get back to killing on the Battlefield.


 
Virus Scans


user.txt497 B · 1,271 downloads Clean
Maybe make a screenshot to ?
Quote Originally Posted by aaiight View Post
Maybe make a screenshot to ?
A screenshot of what exactly? The blur not being there or the file?
Yea xFactor showed this, and this is not bannable -_-
Is this bannable? I'm guessing it is.
Quote Originally Posted by MattRobbSan View Post
Is this bannable? I'm guessing it is.
Why would this be bannable? This is simply changing the settings already in the game to FULLY remove motion blur, this isn't bannable in the slightest.
Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post


Why would this be bannable? This is simply changing the settings already in the game to FULLY remove motion blur, this isn't bannable in the slightest.
Thought it would be because you're in a way, editing the game. With a esp, you're injecting something into the game to make it work differently, I thought PB would feel the same about this.
It's not bannable but they'll fix it soon enough. I'm about to test it but after seeing the YouTube views I'm sure it works.
Maybe a dumb question, but can you also remove the camera shake effect in that file?
Yeah, PBSS will probably catch this eventually.
Quote Originally Posted by Gamerdog6482 View Post
Yeah, PBSS will probably catch this eventually.
Punkbuster will NEVER ban you for this, I can assure you, if they do somehow ban you for changing your graphics settings then Punkbuster will make a lot of people angry.
screenshot how to do it please thanks gl
Im trying this, aslo i think this is not bannable.
@ALL: those are common console commands, which are legit (implemented by DICE) and won´t get you banned
@Scotia: many of the used commands are from BF3, that means they don´t work anymore (like ...fixedshuttertime) and many are useless when using the "main class command". E.g. using "GstRender.MotionBlur 0" disables motionblur completely, no need for the next motionblur-commands.

Btw, if you still want to use subcommands like "WorldRender.MotionBlurEnable", the correct command is "WorldRender.MotionBlurEnabled".

The remaining commands/tweaks are fine - but there are more of them btw., which have been around since release of BF3/4.
Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us