SolvedPlz help!!!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Plz help!!!
So im sick of this nonsense!!!! I get account from giveaways and free but people just cant stop changing the password!!!!!I won a giveaway for an minecraft account but the same guy changed the pass!!After that an admin helped me and he changed the pass too!!What is it with those guys?!?!?

I just dont know whats going on!I played on a prison server on the giveaway account and i was rich and someone changed pass,and also i played on another one and same thing happened!I dont wanna srsly get tricked again!


Plz tell me if the account expired or someone changed pass after a few days!!
1. Giveaways=alts=you will lose the account pretty soon
2. Just buy your own account
Buying my own account is a good idea but i cant pay!Im not near America or anywhere i cant sorry
Quote Originally Posted by WTF?!?!? View Post
Im not near America or anywhere
1. Your flag says that you are from the USA
2. I don't know where you are from buy there are prepaid credit cards most likely where you live
^^ This.
/Solved
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us