RealmRelay Fix!

Posts 16–30 of 58 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by DjSaniboy View Post
I need some help here



I have changed things in hosts... to 127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-38-91.eu-west-1compute.amazonaws.com

And the ip in settings to 46.137.38.91

So it should connect to EuNorth2 .... But it doesn't

I need some help here.....
Just saying
Well after spending hours learning some java, playing with eclipse and editing a file then compiling a JAR... I had no success in fixing the issue. After reading this I figured I would just unzip the original file and try it again. I've edited my host file correctly and given RR another try. Now instead of Realm Relay listening I get Realm Relay listener problem... Press any key to continue.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?
Any ideas on what to do next?
I have had that issue quite a few times....I think it was something to do with a certain script I had in my scripts folder.....

Remove all scripts until you only have core.js left. Try running RR and see if that fixed it.......IF it did fix it then place your scripts back into the scripts folder 1 by 1 trying to run RR after each script you put back in and when it finally does it again you will know which script is giving you the problem.

If it's not scripts that is causing the issue then you're just gonna have to wait for someone else to let you know what the issue is if they know , or wait until it happens to me again and when it does then I should know what I did to cause it :P
Sounds good. Thanks rocker I'll give it a shot.

Even with only core.js I get the same issue. Guess I'll be waiting. The only thing I want to use is LootNotif and WC anyways. Not a big loss to me. Thanks again.
Quote Originally Posted by AltimaDarksoul View Post
Sounds good. Thanks rocker I'll give it a shot.

Even with only core.js I get the same issue. Guess I'll be waiting. The only thing I want to use is LootNotif and WC anyways. Not a big loss to me. Thanks again.
I have another idea

Step 1 - Close ANY program that uses java
Step 2 - Check your processes list and make sure there is no java.exe processes running
Step 3 - If there is any java.exe processes running. End task them and try opening RR again.

Sometimes when I ran RealmRelay, it wouldn't close properly and stopped me from running it again after that until i closed the java.exe process that was running in the first place.

Let me know how you go.


EDIT: I just emulated your situation by opening a 2nd RealmRelay

You know my 4 years in college for network administration might have failed me here- I don't think I ever opened my task manager. Lack of sleep and big headed determination lol. Thanks again.
Quote Originally Posted by rocker1988 View Post
I have another idea

Step 1 - Close ANY program that uses java
Step 2 - Check your processes list and make sure there is no java.exe processes running
Step 3 - If there is any java.exe processes running. End task them and try opening RR again.

Sometimes when I ran RealmRelay, it wouldn't close properly and stopped me from running it again after that until i closed the java.exe process that was running in the first place.

Let me know how you go.


EDIT: I just emulated your situation by opening a 2nd RealmRelay

i like ur wallpaper
Quote Originally Posted by dg123 View Post


i like ur wallpaper

lol, thank you
Just to clearify, you're supposed to open the .bat file, with the gears on it. If you open the .jar file you will open java and the only way to close it is to restart or exit it in the task manager (Ctr+Shift+Esc)
Quote Originally Posted by Jacobkuca View Post
Just to clearify, you're supposed to open the .bat file, with the gears on it. If you open the .jar file you will open java and the only way to close it is to restart or exit it in the task manager (Ctr+Shift+Esc)
You do know that by opening the .jar file....it works exactly the same way as opening the .bat file.....but the only difference is...if there is an error in the .bat you can see what the error is. but by just using the .jar file you cant see anything at all and it runs in the background without having anything in your taskbar

But to close it, you have to open task manager to exit the java process. It's just easier with the .bat file but both ways still make RR work
what do you mean fix? it never stopped working for me
Quote Originally Posted by dg123 View Post
what do you mean fix? it never stopped working for me
Briefly, the IP of UsEast3 was switched, meaning that one would have to connect through another server for RR to work, or just
update RR with the new IP. But as Cryogen said, the UsEast3 IP is now what it always was, so the problem went on to fix itself.
Thanks for this thread, helped out a lot!
I need help. I put this in the next line of the hosts file :

127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-38-91.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com

and saved it. Yes i did run it administrator.
Then i changed the ip in remote host in the settings to:
46.137.38.91

Then i start Rr and go to EuNorth2. I get an error saying this:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: realmrelay/RO
TMGRelay : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknow n Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
Could not find the main class: realmrelay****TMGRelay. Program will exit.
Press any key to continue . . .

Plz help me what do i do? And my java is updated to the latest version.
Quote Originally Posted by Hacks1234567891011 View Post
I need help. I put this in the next line of the hosts file :

127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-38-91.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com

and saved it. Yes i did run it administrator.
Then i changed the ip in remote host in the settings to:
46.137.38.91

Then i start Rr and go to EuNorth2. I get an error saying this:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: realmrelay/RO
TMGRelay : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknow n Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
Could not find the main class: realmrelay****TMGRelay. Program will exit.
Press any key to continue . . .

Plz help me what do i do? And my java is updated to the latest version.
Realm Relay needs updating, this fix was for an old version
Posts 16–30 of 58 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?