WTSSteam Account !

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Steam Account !
Hi guys! I want to sell my steam account with some pretty nice game ! I will sell it for 11$! add me on skype : daniel_9829
I go first only if you are a trusted member with vouch!
Any interest in my Steam or Origin accounts? Do you have proof of purchase?
nope i don't wanna buy and what proof do you need? the account is mine and i don't play anymore sincerly so i'm selling it!
vorrei fare uno scambio, aggiunto!

hello, want to trade, added!
How much do you ask for this account?
SCAMMER WARN WARN!
Quote Originally Posted by ebookseller View Post
SCAMMER WARN WARN!
Post proof in scammers grave and use a middleman next time
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?