No SS Debuffs

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
No SS Debuffs
I am a bit confused. Anything with no SS debuffs ends up marked as "Outdated". I don't get why. I understand they are OP, but let people enjoy these hacks instead of just outdating them. They aren't outdated, so Mods and Admins stop marking these as outdated until they are.
You miss this one? http://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...esolution.html

Btw, if you are talking about the client that had ss debuffs in it, it was a direct rip of the whitebag client. The person claimed he made the client himself which he did not. That is against the rules and thus the thread was closed.
Where can you find the Whitebag Client then?
Nilly forgot to mention that if your trying to get attention faster by posting here then your an asshole
Quote Originally Posted by HoboWizard View Post
Where can you find the Whitebag Client then?
Google much?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us