DetectedFenix V7.0 [NA].

Posts 1–15 of 94 · Page 1 of 7
Fenix V7.0 [NA].
Fenix V5.0 [NA].

Use Cleaner Of Records : Combat Arms [NA] Cleaner.
Use This Injector : Fenix Injector V3.0.

Features [51] :

 
Visual
Nx Chams
No Fog
No Guns
Super Brilho
Brilho Calor
Show FPS
Tracers

 
ESPs
ESP Names
ESP Distances
ESP Health
ESP Boxes
ESP Lines
Visible Check
Behind You Warning
Visible Warning
NPC ESP
Explosive Name
Explosive Owner
Explosive Distance
Explosive Warning
Weapon ESP
Weapon Distance
Status Player
Radar 2D

 
Aimbot
Status (Player/NPC)
Auto Aim
Auto Fire
Visible Only
Aim at Team
Spawn Check
Bones
Mode
Max FOV
Auto Switch
FPS Correction
Prediction

 
Others
Telekill (X)
NPC OPK
Gravity
Super Jump
Speed Hack
Ghost Mode
Pick Up
Weapon Range
Weapon Teleport
Aim Correction
Crossair
Ulimited Stamina
Aimkey
Telekey
MenuKey


SCREEN SHOTS.








Code:
●How to Use Fenix V7.0 [NA]
1 - Download the Fenix ​​Injector V3.0.rar.
2 - Extract the rar file to your dektop.
3 - Run the Injector As Administrator.
4 - Leave In Process Engine.
5 - Select the desired DLL.
6 - Click on "Settings" Leave the automatic option checked.
7 - Use CA Cleaner!
8 - Run the game.

Packed PE Compact.

Virus Scan.

Scan Virus Total.

Scan Jotti.

 
Credits list

Credits Menu:
Fenix
Flengo
Luizimloko
Chaosmagician.


Credits Ptc's:
We11ligton
Gordon
Solify
xCyniu


Credits Esp's :
WE11ington
Luizimloko
mmbob
Gellin
Hans
donoob
ChaosMagician
Hans
Gordon
S0bieit
Tamimeg


Credits Aimbot:
mmbob
Gellin
Hans
donoob
ChaosMagician
NEOIII
_GHOSTER_
fatboy88
tim0n.


Others Credits:
Oziel
arun823
luccss
NOOB
Debug_
Coder.DiasII
experthack
Coder.Anonymous.



Aproved ?
@Flengo
@Confin3d
@BACKD00R
@YellowFever
@Hero
Fenix V7.0 [NA]_mpgh.net.rar24 KB · 854 downloads 7/48 malicious
Quote Originally Posted by Fix2 View Post
File is safe, approved.
Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
File is safe, approved.
Thanks For Approving
My apologies I just read it up there. Didn't know it was there. But something else, when I did this it said the program couldn't start because I was missing d3dx9_43.dll
Quote Originally Posted by nquinlan15 View Post
My apologies I just read it up there. Didn't know it was there. But something else, when I did this it said the program couldn't start because I was missing d3dx9_43.dll
Download the dll and place in the combat arms folder..
https://www.google.com.br/search?q=D...hrome&ie=UTF-8
I just realized I posted in the wrong section of what I had to ask. How would I use these hacks? I downloaded the two things you had in links above (the cleaner and the injector) but how would I use the hacks? I've never used hacks before so if you wouldn't mind just giving me a walk through of how to use them and this injector it would be greatly appreciated.
Quote Originally Posted by nquinlan15 View Post
I just realized I posted in the wrong section of what I had to ask. How would I use these hacks? I downloaded the two things you had in links above (the cleaner and the injector) but how would I use the hacks? I've never used hacks before so if you wouldn't mind just giving me a walk through of how to use them and this injector it would be greatly appreciated.
I have a similar problem it said successfully injected.....but don't see the menu
Thanks for your hard work. It works marverlously!
nice
................
how do you hide the hack menu and switch between aimbot esp ect
EDIT: i got it :P

The injector isnt closing automatically and if i use another injector the game crashes after a few minutes of playing

and am now suspended.
I think It's patched now. It crashes after a couple minutes of playing now.
I tried it for NA , but it crashed as i was connecting to a game..
WINDOWS 8 64 BIT
Posts 1–15 of 94 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?