Selling maxed characters for ugcs

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Selling maxed characters for ugcs
Selling maxed characters on mule accounts. I take comissions (Pick your class and ?/8). Offer me for a set and how many stats you want maxed. I supply the account, and a humanoid pet. I also buy ugcs for life (make me an offer if you want life). My skype is Dahbestbra (when you send me a request, include that you are interested in buying so I know what you want.)

I have no vouches because I am somewhat new to MPGH, so use a middleman if you like. I dont go first unless you have vouches.
I can do 7/8 tops for $20. Add me on Skype and we'll discuss the class, and the time frame. Also, I was just scammed so I will not go first. Use an OMM if you want.
I dont have any money, But I do have a Minecraft account, are you interested in that?
I dont know if you are still selling, but would you willing to 7/8 a warrior and give tops for 20$ ugc?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?