{RELEASE} SERVER HACK V2 :D
What bypass?
Thanks now i can mess with people on recruit server
)
)Yea didn't end up working for me to even when I injected the NBproduction
__________
TO DO LIST
(
) Do 1 Post
() Do 10 Post
() Do 100 Post
() Do 1000 Post
(
) Get called a Hacker without Using Hacks(7-10 times now)
(
) Get called a Hacker using hacks(5 times now)
(
) Beat a person with a Shovel in CA
(
) Get Beat with a Shovel in CA
Completed =
Not completed =
__________
TO DO LIST
(
) Do 1 Post() Do 10 Post
() Do 100 Post
() Do 1000 Post
(
) Get called a Hacker without Using Hacks(7-10 times now)(
) Get called a Hacker using hacks(5 times now)(
) Beat a person with a Shovel in CA(
) Get Beat with a Shovel in CACompleted =

Not completed =

nb a cham im pretty sure
does this get u ban?
I think the reason this isn't working for most people is that they don't close the program after they enter the server. LOOK IN THE DIRECTIONS PEOPLE.
Directions=good
Improv=bad
Directions=good
Improv=bad
lolz2much is the best
l0l! Works great Lolz! So Fun Going into Kilo and Peeps are like Holy shit! A TRAINEE!
Lol For People Saying it dont work. use a dif bypass. i use bypasss.dll form the ultimate vista pack and it works fine
Lol For People Saying it dont work. use a dif bypass. i use bypasss.dll form the ultimate vista pack and it works fine
LOL, I loved ur last one,nice release
thanks guys
lolz2much ty and cant wait for the hack pack 

As much as I love your hacks, I don't love all caps. XD
Anyways, thanks for this, it will be pretty useful for when I feel like pwning noobs.
Anyways, thanks for this, it will be pretty useful for when I feel like pwning noobs.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Discussions{RELEASE} SERVER HACK BETA -- JOIN RECRUIT OR HIGH RANK SERVER
283 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[cHz] Recruit Server Hack Release v5.0! 36 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Release] Valkyrie Mem (Server Hack, Unlimited Respawn, Nametags)
221 Combat Arms Discussions[RELEASE]Guitar Hero's STAMINA, NO RELOAD, SERVER HACKGU 123 General Game Hackingneed ghost recon server hack
8

