{RELEASE} SERVER HACK V2 :D

Posts 121–135 of 218 · Page 9 of 15
hope it will be fast
I love you lolz! Going to test it xD
i Found a way to Make it not d/c for me start combat arms Login Tab out then Open it And Wallaahh Press f9 And Bam in recruit server no d/c
OMg lolz2much your my favorite guy here you made the better hacks
Dosnt work for me when i press hot key after i log on and alt tab out i d/c
Quote Originally Posted by xXSolidSnakexX View Post
Does it really work, lol I noticed the "Wallah"
in there.
Yes it really works man ive been using it all Day
Damn nice release as always Lolz And holy crud i wonder how soon the pub will come out i got school in 2 days
It's patched I tried about Monday September 7 t 8:18 PM When you press F9 CA Closes out
Quote Originally Posted by DangerMan666 View Post
It's patched I tried about Monday September 7 t 8:18 PM When you press F9 CA Closes out
How are You going to say its patched if everyone here saying it works?
Wow..
still working just tested it, it cant be patched till they update the game
Do you read your visitor messages lolz?
Posts 121–135 of 218 · Page 9 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us