APPLICATION FOR CA CODERS

Posts 61–75 of 101 · Page 5 of 7
You Shouldn't Care About His Application For Coder. Just Worry About You'r Application And This Thread Will Be Clean Enough For Mods To Skim Through. ( Not Speaking To You CD You Have A Right To Point These Things Out)
Quote Originally Posted by Tierrize View Post
You Shouldn't Care About His Application For Coder. Just Worry About You're Application And This Thread Will Be Clean Enough For Mods To Skim Through. ( Not Speaking To You CD You Have A Right To Point These Things Out)
Why do i have a right to point flaws out?



Anyway. Good job LOLZ. hope you guys can get a D3D coder, and a C++ coder.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
Why do i have a right to point flaws out?

Anyway. Good job LOLZ. hope you guys can get a D3D coder, and a C++ coder.
Guess cuz ur special :l Well I'll just shut up I guess. The hell if I have the right to do anything, but shutup >_>... I guess I can see where ur coming from though. Comments to a minimum.

Anyway I don't get the whole thing about a C++ coder and a DirectX coder. DirectX is a SDK in the .NET so any C++ coder should also be able to learn and use DirectX like any other class. That's like asking for a JAVA coder and Swing coder.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
Why do i have a right to point flaws out?



Anyway. Good job LOLZ. hope you guys can get a D3D coder, and a C++ coder.
Cause I Respect You...Hard To Believe?...Umm If You Mastered C-C++ You Should Already Moved On To D3D/OpenGl I Did A Little C++ For Some Apps (No Need To Make A Respect List I Know Who I Respect Not Going To Forget)
Quote Originally Posted by Tierrize View Post
Cause I Respect You...Hard To Believe?...Umm If You Mastered C-C++ You Should Already Moved On To D3D/OpenGl I Did A Little C++ For Some Apps (No Need To Make A Respect List I Know Who I Respect Not Going To Forget)
Your just a fucking suck up waiting for him to become minion again.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
Why do i have a right to point flaws out?



Anyway. Good job LOLZ. hope you guys can get a D3D coder, and a C++ coder.
I know that ddd555 make D3D hacks...(and maybe C++)
Keep Your Spam To A Minimum KimoD. I'm Pretty Sure Ppl Want There Applications To be Read. Thank You.


Another Note:
I Can Respect WHOEVER I Want To Respect...Don't Spam Here Trying To Start Arguements You Can Do So In Flame Section...You Have A Freedom Of Speech Talk You'r Stuff Br0 Not Going To Stop Ya' .
imma stick to my own little thing of makin programs.. i havent learned enough to call myself a VB expert or anything that you all are looking for.. good luck to all who apply tho.. i hope this team gets to be the best there is.

Quote Originally Posted by kimodragon View Post
Your just a fucking suck up waiting for him to become minion again.
THIS IS A STICKIED THREAD!! DO NOT SPAM IT!!!!!!
lol ima VB expert
Sorry for the spam, But when will the people be chosen?
Ive learnt abit more about VB. I might be working on a afk bot or an injector soon

acid_buRn
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
both of those look completely photo-shopped. there is no white around the program title. and the program title is supposed to be on the left.
What do you mean photo-shopped, wouldn't it be easier to just add the buttons change some captions and no code behind it...
WDF. DO you want me to send you the programs?
I made all of them.
I suck at photoshop ok. I didnt photoshop them =="

EDIT: the white around the title is gone because when i made the headings on photoshop, I put text on a transperent background.

Please dont accuse me. I made all of them in VB 2008.
If you need further proof. I will send you all of them with virus scan.
Let's get this straight, I wasn't the one saying they were fake I was just explaining to him that if you were to make them fake that would be the easier way.

Although I strongly think the combat arms vip is fake, if you want to discuss this more I will go in pm and tell you why I think so :/
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
Let's get this straight, I wasn't the one saying they were fake I was just explaining to him that if you were to make them fake that would be the easier way.

Although I strongly think the combat arms vip is fake, if you want to discuss this more I will go in pm and tell you why I think so :/
LOL the VIP is fake, I put it on utube to keylogg accounts. LOL
JUst put that in there to show my GUI's i can make.
You dont no how many noobs fall for it xD

acid_buRn
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
LOL the VIP is fake, I put it on utube to keylogg accounts. LOL
JUst put that in there to show my GUI's i can make.
You dont no how many noobs fall for it xD

acid_buRn
That's what I thought... But why make a keylogger? :S
Posts 61–75 of 101 · Page 5 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us