What would be the easiest thing to imagine glosol, is to think of programming as one whole idea. Don't think of separate languages or compilers and such. I am going to put this in a very easy to understand base. Computers are machines, which of course means that they work with machine code. Well, machine language is almost impossible to work with because it is unorganized and such so they organized the machine code into assembly(asm). Assembly basically categorizes the code and organizes it so programmers can easily understand the code better. There are low level languages and High Level languages. This basically means that low level languages are broken down more than higher level languages. Assembly is a low level language. Assembly was still very hard to work with so a higher level language was made to be more easily understood. C# was then created. Then C++ was created as a better and more modified language compared to C#(for which i'm not going to talk about). The most important part is the compiler. For instance, when you program in C++, you type the C++ language code into a C++ compiler. What the compiler basically does is convert the C++ language you typed in, into Assembly language, and from there is converted into machine language for the computer to understand. Thats where Low and High level languages are explained. Sorry if this is confusing, but I just am trying to sum this up as basic as possible.
Edit: Damn, I typed a lot! D:
Edit: Damn, I typed a lot! D:
