QuestionLunaMS (Ereve) Angel Processor

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
LunaMS (Ereve) Angel Processor
Hi! I tried to use Angel Processor on Luna MS, But it was detected (not detected for GMS). Is there a way to bypass this detection? thank you
Quote Originally Posted by KongoMongo View Post
Hi! I tried to use Angel Processor on Luna MS, But it was detected (not detected for GMS). Is there a way to bypass this detection? thank you
You even said it in your post.

bypass
or...... you could just use RiPE

the 6/25/2012 works perfect
Quote Originally Posted by imbetterthanyou View Post
or...... you could just use RiPE

the 6/25/2012 works perfect
it does?
yep, logs packets, blocks, and modifys. but the old exploits dont work. I want to find new ones but dont know how :l
Quote Originally Posted by imbetterthanyou View Post
yep, logs packets, blocks, and modifys. but the old exploits dont work. I want to find new ones but dont know how :l
Hello, can i ask you how exactly are you blocking the packets?
It doesnt seem to log correctly for me.
Can you send a link for ripe 6/25/2012?
Pretty nice thread dude much cheeros!
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?