Angel Beats

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
Anyone know if there will be a season 2? I mean the ending left the possibility of a season 2 being released and I researched it online. Apparently people were saying it would come out in the Spring but that was 3 years ago lol..
Funniest part of the show imo:

Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
Anyone know if there will be a season 2? I mean the ending left the possibility of a season 2 being released and I researched it online. Apparently people were saying it would come out in the Spring but that was 3 years ago lol..
They have tons of material to work on should they want another series, and it's really profitable also. Besides the anime, there's still manga being published for it AND a visual novel was just recently released. Anyways, there hasn't been any information hinting at another season so you'll just have to be patient. You can check out the manga if you're interested.

http://mangafox.me/manga/angel_beats...01/c001/1.htmlⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
They have tons of material to work on should they want another series, and it's really profitable also. Besides the anime, there's still manga being published for it AND a visual novel was just recently released. Anyways, there hasn't been any information hinting at another season so you'll just have to be patient. You can check out the manga if you're interested.

http://mangafox.me/manga/angel_beats...01/c001/1.html
Thanks, I'll look into reading it. Looks like it'll be a short read (from the few pages I've read so far) so I'll probably read this first and then continue onto reading SAO's novels. Is this website up to date on the latest Angel Beats manga release?
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
Thanks, I'll look into reading it. Looks like it'll be a short read (from the few pages I've read so far) so I'll probably read this first and then continue onto reading SAO's novels. Is this website up to date on the latest Angel Beats manga release?
Yeah, most of the chapters are only 15-20 pages. And popular manga sites (KissManga, MangaPanda, MangaHere etc) are usually updated pretty fast. However, you should check out this site - http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=53675ⓘ

That shows the latest releases and what scanlation group did it and more information. Like for example, the latest chapter (ch.30) was scanlated by a group called "Lunoxus" and they have a Facebook/Twitter that you can follow them on. Another thing, scanlation groups really like it when you drop by their websites and or social sites to say thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Yeah, most of the chapters are only 15-20 pages. And popular manga sites (KissManga, MangaPanda, MangaHere etc) are usually updated pretty fast. However, you should check out this site - http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=53675

That shows the latest releases and what scanlation group did it and more information. Like for example, the latest chapter (ch.30) was scanlated by a group called "Lunoxus" and they have a Facebook/Twitter that you can follow them on. Another thing, scanlation groups really like it when you drop by their websites and or social sites to say thank you.
Thanks again, I'll look into it. Does scanlation basically mean translation?
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
Thanks again, I'll look into it. Does scanlation basically mean translation?
Yeah... scanlation groups get the manga and they scan the pages. They then photoshop and clean off the text and make it look really smexy, and then they put new text on it. Most manga are scanlated instead of officially translated, probably because of licensing and the what not.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Yeah... scanlation groups get the manga and they scan the pages. They then photoshop and clean off the text and make it look really smexy, and then they put new text on it. Most manga are scanlated instead of officially translated, probably because of licensing and the what not.
Sounds like a lot of work, I'll be sure to drop by and say thanks on their media pages. Btw, are you still managing the No Fap Contest? Lol, a whole bunch of people posted that they were eliminated but you never updated it
I really liked Angel Beats, one of my favourite's. I did cry at the end
ending made me cry
Quote Originally Posted by robertkor View Post
ending made me cry
Yes it was quite sad, just the fact that they rushed the ending ruined the emotional potential of the scene at the end.
it was good for what it was... they could always do a reboot I guess.... but if ur looking for anime that will make u emotional i suggest: clannad, air, ano hana, code geass, ef melodies/memory's, wolf children 5cm per second, kanon 06 xD ye just off the top of meh head ;D
clannad made me want to die :/ was sad i went and found a starfish shape and kept it for a week
Quote Originally Posted by robertkor View Post
clannad made me want to die :/ was sad i went and found a starfish shape and kept it for a week
Is that another anime? Or..?
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
Is that another anime? Or..?
yeah i was replying to daboi22's post of sad animes
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?