Need a Crypter

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Need a Crypter
I have a program I am making almost complete. It has taken me forever to make it and it is now perfect. I want to hide the source using a crypter, but I need the crypter to still allow the program to run correctly/exactly. Does anyone know where I can get a good free one or is there some on this site?
No one on this site has the time, cuirisousty, or sanity to decrypt/decompile/reverse engineer a program.
"It takes even a PhD a long time to get the source of a program" - @Trapped
A Crypter is a program that hides makes a virus undetectable.
This Is the completely wrong section, this is 100% Blackhat @Raple.
You cannot release encrypted files on this website.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us