Multiboxing allowed?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Multiboxing allowed?
Hey guys,
since I got my multiboxing client to work, I was wondering how is Kabams opinion on multiboxing? I know a lot of big games, with usually strict rules, allow multiboxing (for example World of Warcraft) but I could not find any information regarding RotMG. Anyone knows if there is something against it in the terms of service or maybe there is an official statement somewhere that I didn't find?! Or maybe is it forbidden to have multiple accounts?

Thanks for any information

greetz,
Quick
Are you really on an hacking forum asking for legit hacks?



Seriously, I've already been banned for multiboxing.

Huh.. you didn't get my point there. I am just being curious. Not that I would care a lot or that it would stop me from doing it if it were forbidden As I mentioned most gaming companies don't see multiboxing as a "hack" and actually allow it because it is not doing anything automatically but only directly due to player input. Also I wasn't asking for a hack but rather for information. Thanks for the hint that you got banned for multiboxing.
Kabam's not one of those companies that follows a strict code for banning.

Regardless, I've been multiboxing for a tad while now and haven't gotten banned. I've been called out a hilarious number of times but so far no bans.
I don't think they do jack crap about Multiboxing. I been multiboxing every server for 2-4 hours a day for the past year. Same accounts. I have "good rep" since I drop stuff in dungeons and someone joins in since I get all the SD on the boss(es). That's terrible multiboxing in that video sorry to day. But I guess you have to start some where! (I don't have any fancy programs like some people......... so op ;-; )
Quote Originally Posted by HaHaItsJake View Post
I don't think they do jack crap about Multiboxing. I been multiboxing every server for 2-4 hours a day for the past year. Same accounts.
Maybe ZBORNOX just got banned because of his youtube channel. I guess he's a RotMG celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by HaHaItsJake View Post
I don't have any fancy programs like some people......... so op ;-;
I really think about sharing what I got in some way. Somewhere here in the forums I saw a post of nilly about selling it or better, about why she is not selling it (In this thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/654-realm-...ltiboxing.html ). I feel similar. Also if it gets public and everybody is using it, Kabam might change their minds about multiboxing and starts banning like crazy. Another thing is I feel like I have to give support for my releases (updates, fixes, helping people to set up....), but I really don't feel like doing this right now. A lot of people don't manage to get even realmrelay working, and that is not the only thing that needs to work if you want to use my client...... Oh well.. I'll start thinking about this again when it's more polished
They have stated that multiboxing is a bannable offense. They also said that quickspeech ( Realm Tools // QuickSpeech ) is a hack. Anything third party = hack.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
They have stated that multiboxing is a bannable offense. They also said that quickspeech ( Realm Tools // QuickSpeech ) is a hack. Anything third party = hack.
Haha really? QuickSpeech even is in the Helpful Links section of the RotMG reddit. xD crazy
Quote Originally Posted by QuickNick View Post
Haha really? QuickSpeech even is in the Helpful Links section of the RotMG reddit. xD crazy
Kabam Lawyers and murica legal system... Since they want to protect themselves from anything that can came from third party tools (even harmless ones) they just have to say "dont use any of them". Dont think their lawyers even know what tools we are talking about.

Moderators and devs answers must follow the company guidlines even if they dont agree, but if they dont they wont tell this publicly.

TLDR : To cover up their a**, they forbid everything.
Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post
TLDR : To cover up their a**, they forbid everything.
Reminds me of my campus. No bikes or skateboards but people use them anyways. They even have a bike rack even though bikes aren't allowed.
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
Reminds me of my campus. No bikes or skateboards but people use them anyways. They even have a bike rack even though bikes aren't allowed.
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
Reminds me of my campus. No bikes or skateboards but people use them anyways. They even have a bike rack even though bikes aren't allowed.
Perfect analogy lol
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us