CoolOutdatedAQWorlds Java Cracker For MAC/Windows/Linux *WITH GUI*

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
where i can get the password list
I found an bug/glitch , when i start the program and put the users and passwords it does not start to crack... i need to reopen the program multiple times to get it working and when i get, it stops randomly.
Quote Originally Posted by lucas1990 View Post
I found an bug/glitch , when i start the program and put the users and passwords it does not start to crack... i need to reopen the program multiple times to get it working and when i get, it stops randomly.
it has been patched
Does this have a built in Proxy or will AE ip bann eventually?
I guess this java app is patched since you guys say its not working sorry but am gone from developing AQWorld stuff.

REQUEST PATCHED.
Still working for me
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us