Am I doing something wrong?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Am I doing something wrong?
As the title says... am I doing something wrong? Recent hack releases are not working for me... only 1 is currently working, Simple Hack by ShiChiBukAii. Hacks by Kevin0152, Coderz and Pusongbato is not functioning...

Now some might say that Im noob and stupid... I did not install vcredist blah blah.. In fact.. I DID install them... it didnt accept it though, coz according to my comp, I have a more updated version. So.. what exactly is wrong? Im using windows 8.

Past hacks like the Crusade missile hack was working for me... so Im really confused. Im sure a brilliant mind here can give me answers and help me out. Thank you for taking the time to read... hoping for a reply.
Quote Originally Posted by noisyboymax View Post
As the title says... am I doing something wrong? Recent hack releases are not working for me... only 1 is currently working, Simple Hack by ShiChiBukAii. Hacks by Kevin0152, Coderz and Pusongbato is not functioning...

Now some might say that Im noob and stupid... I did not install vcredist blah blah.. In fact.. I DID install them... it didnt accept it though, coz according to my comp, I have a more updated version. So.. what exactly is wrong? Im using windows 8.

Past hacks like the Crusade missile hack was working for me... so Im really confused. Im sure a brilliant mind here can give me answers and help me out. Thank you for taking the time to read... hoping for a reply.
the hack that I released recently, like player color, will not work on Windows 8.
Thank you very much pusongbato for the reply.. No wonder is doesnt work... I hope someone would release a hack that's compatible with Win 8.
Quote Originally Posted by noisyboymax View Post
As the title says... am I doing something wrong? Recent hack releases are not working for me... only 1 is currently working, Simple Hack by ShiChiBukAii. Hacks by Kevin0152, Coderz and Pusongbato is not functioning...

Now some might say that Im noob and stupid... I did not install vcredist blah blah.. In fact.. I DID install them... it didnt accept it though, coz according to my comp, I have a more updated version. So.. what exactly is wrong? Im using windows 8.

Past hacks like the Crusade missile hack was working for me... so Im really confused. Im sure a brilliant mind here can give me answers and help me out. Thank you for taking the time to read... hoping for a reply.
or install the following bro ... Click here!
Flapjack.. like I said... I have much more updated version of those... my Laptop wont accept them..
Quote Originally Posted by noisyboymax View Post
Flapjack.. like I said... I have much more updated version of those... my Laptop wont accept them..
i guess .. run them as admin?? sorry ..
i got problems on the weapon hack it lags like hell in the game but when i don't inject it's the same as usual someone help me?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?