Hey guys, always same questions, for use all codes of weapom, you would should have a bypass, so, use CE for edit weapom on game and DONE.
OutdatedCode for weapon hack!
About that can you teach me how to use the CE ? i need bypass
Mind sharing us the bypass then? 

Ok , Will creat a easy tutorial teaching how use, just will have results for whom have bypass as on my thread preview http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=800598.
I cant bcuz contain advertising, sorry.
I cant bcuz contain advertising, sorry.
Hi @Minerva
i want to search the knife code but I just having 8 zero digit in Memory Scan Option
i watch in youtube it usually have 16 zero digit so when I scan it it doesn't show anything
how to change the amount of digit
my setting - Array of Byte,Search for this Array and Hex being mark
and to other people it also crash my blackshot in a few minute mean i dont have bypass
i want to search the knife code but I just having 8 zero digit in Memory Scan Option
i watch in youtube it usually have 16 zero digit so when I scan it it doesn't show anything
how to change the amount of digit
my setting - Array of Byte,Search for this Array and Hex being mark
and to other people it also crash my blackshot in a few minute mean i dont have bypass

it seem like you have bypass because you use wallhack in your nutella video
sorry if i wrong
sorry if i wrong

click where to download ?
wow cool thanks
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock HelpCan Somebody please give me source code for weapon hack ...
0 WarRock - International Hacksgive me .net(code) for warrock hacks 7 C++/C ProgrammingWanted: Codes for warrock hacking with c++AD 7 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsLOOKING FOR WEAPON HACK AND AIMBOT "READ"
22 WarRock Hack Source CodeNeed source code for chams hack
5


