Hello, comerades.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Hello, comerades.
Hello, comm.

I'm Scim4niac, formerly known as Sync from an old cheating community.
As we were a site focused on Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory cheating, we died as the game did.
I used to code hacks back on 2009, and haven't done much game hacking since then.
As I bought BF4 I've found a new ground, and I'm willing to learn the new hacking methods for it.
Currently, I'm a computer engineering student (a hybrid of electronical engineering and computer science), and for such reason, I've got coding skills (Mainly C/C#/C++, also Java, JavaScript, HTML5, NASM, MipsIt, VHDL), but for the same reason I'm a rather busy person

I hope I can contribute to the community, make friends and have fun!
It depends on how I develop myself by the time
As for now, I'm re-learning about memory scanning (After 4 years, I'm kinda rusty lol). And well, why not? I've played crossfire for a while. Might as well get back to it.
I'm still reading the forum's threads in the programming section. It's got a bunch of good information! Soon enough I'll be bringing news and stuff!

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us