Good Games for a Bad PC?

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Good Games for a Bad PC?
So I've got this weak ass PC,and I can't seem to find any good games that work on it.I have like 3 games...I am getting a new PC in about 2-3 months,but untill then I really don't have anything to do.Just give me some good games that could run on this:
GPU:ATI Radeon HD 3650
CPU:Intel Celeron D 347
RAM:2GB
Can you play Minecraft?
Quote Originally Posted by Breakage View Post
Can you play Minecraft?
Yea,but I stopped playing it,got super rich on most popular Raiding servers.Played a shit ton of minigames and built a shit ton of stuff on survival servers.Bored with it alredy.
I think you may be able to play Left 4 Dead 1 or 2, I hear that they aren't that intensive in graphics when played in Low Quality settings.
S4League if you like Anime. ♥
Quote Originally Posted by Yotsuba View Post
I think you may be able to play Left 4 Dead 1 or 2, I hear that they aren't that intensive in graphics when played in Low Quality settings.
I played those games,and think of downloading them again.Thank you for your suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny*-* View Post
S4League if you like Anime. ♥
I recently got into watching anime,so I might check that out,Thank you!
GGFORBADPCGENERATOR.exe has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution.

Fuck, now I need to use my head: (even added steam store links <3)

Garry's Mod - Topped over 1000 hours on this
Counter-Strike: Source
Prison Architect - A nice little indie game, I enjoyed it very much.
Mount&Blade: Warband - Quite good, nicely optimized. Should do nicely at wasting time.
Rome: Total War - Nice strategy. Should work fine on any system
Sid Meier's Civilization® IV - May work on your system, not sure. Good game though.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - May be a little push for your system. Good game, if doesn't run, get oblivion.
War Thunder - Good game, free to play. Runs well on low/even lower mode.
Quote Originally Posted by VectorD View Post
GGFORBADPCGENERATOR.exe has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution.

Fuck, now I need to use my head: (even added steam store links <3)

Garry's Mod - Topped over 1000 hours on this
Counter-Strike: Source
Prison Architect - A nice little indie game, I enjoyed it very much.
Mount&Blade: Warband - Quite good, nicely optimized. Should do nicely at wasting time.
Rome: Total War - Nice strategy. Should work fine on any system
Sid Meier's Civilization® IV - May work on your system, not sure. Good game though.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - May be a little push for your system. Good game, if doesn't run, get oblivion.
War Thunder - Good game, free to play. Runs well on low/even lower mode.
Thanks for the suggestions.I was thinking of getting Garry's mod for a long time,but I dun have 8$ in my pocket.So I might aswell pirate it.Heh.Moving on,I don't like any od the Counter strike games,except the Global Offensive one.But that's too advanced for my PC..I gave a try to Prison Architect...Didn't really like it.Meh.I saw some gameplay to Warband..Didn't look like a very good game,but that might be just me,so I might try it out aswell..I play Rome: Total War.But I recommend Stronghold tho.I don't like any of the Civ games.I tried playing Skyrim.It ran fine,on low like 15 FPs or so,but it got stuck at one part and I couldn't moove on,I think I will try it again tho.I saw War Thunder 2 days ago on youtube,and I liked it,so I think I will download it today.
Tried Fallout 3/ New Vegas? I had a PC made by HP back in 2006 that managed to run FO3/NV without any real problems.
Gta San Andreas, runescape (sucks now) but not anything else really.
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Gta San Andreas, runescape (sucks now) but not anything else really.
SA is one of the games I have.And I never really liked runescape,meh.
S4League is really nice , soft one...
Age of empires - battlezone - dragon age origins - dark souls
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?